|Parcel Dimensions||53.97 x 25.4 x 7.62 cm; 1.54 Kilograms|
|Item model number||ATWR0034|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||ATWR0034|
|OEM part number||51358212099, 67628362065|
|ABPA Partslink number||BM1550113|
|Item Weight||1.54 kg|
Power Window Regulator with Motor Assembly for 1999-2005 BMW 3-Series E46, Fit for BMW 323i 328i 325i 325xi 330i 330xi, Rear LH Left Side.
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Rear Left Driver Side with Motor|
|Handle material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Package type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- Application for BMW E46 For 1999-2000 BMW 323i/328i, For 2001-2005 BMW 325i/325xi/330i/330xi, 4 Sedan or 4 Wagon Only;
- Easy Installation: This Part is Plug-And-Play, No Wiring Splicing is Necessary;
- Powerful DC12V Motor, Make Your Window Move Up and Down Smoothly, Quietly And Quickly;
- Thousands of Times Up And Down Testes In Factory To Ensure Performance And Durability;
- 2 Years Warranty, Any Problem, Contact Our Customer Service, We Will Give You A Satisfactory Solution.
Frequently bought together
For 1999-2000 BMW 323i E46
For 1999-2000 BMW 328i E46
For 2001-2005 BMW 325i E46
For 2001-2005 BMW 325xi E46
For 2001-2005 BMW 330i E46
For 2001-2005 BMW 330xi E46
[For 4 Sedan or 4 Wagon Only]
Electric/Manual: Electric Power
Material: ABS Plastic & Metal
Type: Single Sliding Bar as OE Design
Location: Rear Left Driver Side
Package Include: 1 x Window Regulator With Motor
Attachment Type: Plug & Play, No Wire Splicing Necessary
2 YEARS WARRANTY:
Any Problem, Contact Our Customer Service, We Will Give You A Satisfactory Solution.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from other countries
Installation is a breeze if you are familiar with this. BMW made this work easy. If this your first time doing this you should have no problem, just take your time.
I needed to force the motor back into place on this one and stretch bracket a bit to make it fit but it works. I will be back when the others fail.