Pre de Provence Shea Butter Enriched Artisanal French Soap Bar (250 g) - Raspberry
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TRADITIONALLY CRAFTED SOAP - Using old-world methods in the French Provence produces a soap that has few impurities and an incredibly smooth texture which creates a longer lasting soap
- FEEL THE LUXURY - Pre de Provence luxurious soaps creates a rich, creamy lather to moisturize and softens your skin
- BEAUTIFUL FRAGRACE - Made with quality ingredients our soap bars will fill your bathroom with delicious scents down to the very last sliver of soap
- THE PERFECT HOUSEHOLD SOAP - Use in every bathroom, in the kitchen, or give it away in a luxury infused gift basket for bridal, baby shower, or mother's day gifts
- FRENCH ARTISANAL SOAP, NO IMMITATIONS - No animal testing, Free of Parabens, Ethyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Beautiful, lasting fragrance
- Creates a rich, creamy, scented lather
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.16 x 3.18 x 6.99 cm; 249.48 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 13 2015
- Manufacturer : Pre de Provence
- Place of Business : TUKWILA, WA, 98188 US
- ASIN : B00SX37MWA
- Item model number : 6013
Best Sellers Rank:
#25,789 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #928 in Body Cleansers
- Customer Reviews:
Our new juicy and summery raspberry makes your skin feel so good and leaves a slight fragrance of warm summer days behind. For centuries, the luxury of French-milled soaps has remained the gold standard of excellence. Each time you begin to lather French made soap, you enter a time and place where quality and craftsmanship have stood still. Traditional French soap is triple-milled to produce a completely uniform and smooth soap, without impurities, thus lasting longer. Every bar of pre de province soap is not only carefully made today by the dedicated soap makers in province following their proud traditions, but quad-milled to be smoother and have a richer lather to create our luxurious feel. Using all pure, natural ingredients enriched with shea butter, and infused with pure essential oils to add delicate aroma, you can feel the difference of our unique French-milling process. Equally wonderful for gifts, guests and personal care.
From the manufacturer
Pré de Provence Specialty Soaps
Shea Butter Infused & Quad-Milled For Luxurious, Long Lasting Soap
For centuries, the luxury of French-milled soaps has remained the gold standard of excellence. Each time you begin to lather with French made soap, you enter a time and place where quality and craftsmanship have stood still. Traditional French soap is triple-milled to produce a completely uniform and smooth soap, without impurities, thus lasting longer.
Each bar of Pré de Provence soap is not only carefully made today by dedicated soap makers in Provence following their proud traditions, but quad-milled to be smoother and have a richer lather to create our luxurious feel.
Using all pure, natural ingredients enriched with shea butter, you can feel the difference of our unique quad-milling process. Aromatic fragrances transport you into a moment of calmness, vitality, dreaming, or well-being.
More From Pré de Provence
- Men's No. 63 Skincare
- Bath Salts & Bubble Bath
- Lotions & Body Butter
- Hand & Foot Creams
- Argan Oil & Scrubs
About Pré de Provence
Created from the finest of natural ingredients, Pré de Provence products are meticulously fashioned in Provence by French artisans following traditions established generations ago. We find our inspiration here, where fields of lavender, wild flowers, herbs, fruits and vegetables, and the fresh sea air abound. Extreme pride and care is the foundation for everything we create, upholding the quality, artistry and authenticity demanded of products 'Made in France'.
Nature casts a magical spell on this haven in southern France, nestled between sky-reaching mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. The skies shine blue, endless mineral-rich waters sparkle, and verdant meadows abound with fragrant treasures of lavender, wildflowers, herbs, fruits and vegetables. Just breathing the wonderful scents in the air brings peace and tranquility.
Not all French Soaps are created equal...
Traditional French soap is triple-milled to produce a completely uniform and smooth soap, without impurities, thus lasting longer. Every bar of Pre de Provence soap is not only carefully made today by the dedicated soap makers in Provence following their proud traditions, but quad-milled to be smoother and have a richer lather to create our luxurious feel.
Shea Butter Soap Bar
Using all pure, natural ingredients enriched with shea butter, you can feel the difference between regular soap and French Soap. Aromatic fragrances transport you to a moment of calmness, vitality, dreaming, or well-being. Bring the meadows of Provence into your world with our ultra rich, wonderfully scented specialty soaps available in a 250g & 150g bar.
Other Pré De Provence Products
We are known for our excellent soap but we have a lot more to offer. Discover our No. 63 Men's skincare collection, our shea butter lotions and butters, relaxing bath salts, our citrus and lavender argan oil collection, and our full range of soaps including Italian and guest soaps.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This will be one of my 'go to' bars. It also leaves a lingering scent in the bathroom. Excellent value for the money !
Top reviews from other countries
Starflower: My go-to flavor thus far. Smell isn't offensive or overpowering, and texture is silky smooth.
Raspberry: The smell is too much for a 1 BR apartment. All raspberry all day every day.
Honey Almond: The smell is great. Very honey-y. Texture like pumice soap. Do not use if sunburned!
Lime: Smell is strong. Put this in a guest bathroom, and it'll be an air freshener for your whole home.
Green Tea: This has a mild scent and smooth texture. The least-scented of any flavors I've tried so far.
Spiced Rum: Makes you smell like a clean pirate! Scent is half Irish Spring and half Captain Morgan.
I DO love the product... very nice on my dry skin and the bar lasts a long time. Replaced the Raspberry flavor with their Honey scent and everything is hunkey-dorey.
Pros: long lasting, gentle on sensitive skin, all fragrances are inoffensive and mild; quality ingredients, vegan
Cons: fragrance wears off long before the bar is used up, bar turns mushy easily so divide into thirds and use a soap dish. Quality and price vary widely based on seller. I’ve received some old and damaged bars That’s unscrupulous Amazon’s fault, though, not Pre Provence’s. Bars from authentic sources have been excellent 100%. Pharmaca dot com and many natural markets carry these soaps for better prices and are authorized retailers.
Rose: natural mild rosewater a bit weak, herbal exfoliating bits are unpleasant ***
-Coconut: just like freshly cut coconut ****
Verbena: clean cooling citrus with hint of mint and no sharp tones *****
-Raspberry: green, light white floral, orange? and a tiny bit of fresh picked raspberries, which actually have very little fragrance unless cooked ***
- Sage: light herbaceous nice for unisex or men ****
- Milk: if sheets were washed with ivory soap and Burt’s Bees Baby wash and line dried in clean sunny air *****
- Green Tea: herbaceous, clean, light jasmine note
- Amande: Marzipan, gourmand without juvenile sweetness *****
- Lemon Blossom: 80% unscented and 20% scented with lemon and mint. Maybe a good idea for people who hate fragranced soaps, but still want to smell nice ***
- Argumes: smooth mix of lemon, grapefruit, and maybe lime, clean and lightly sweet. Good for anyone. *****
- Wildflower: light and clean mix of lavender, bergamot, mint, herbal scents, white flowers, slight powdery note. Good. ****
- Sandalwood: subtler sandalwood than most and isn’t as resinous good for unisex
- Rosemary: herbaceous, smells like rosemary, cooling, deodorizing, a bit stronger than the others ***
- Lime: True lime fragrance balanced with a touch of grapefruit and an herbal note to keep it from being too bitter. ****
- Mirabelle: pleasant clean fragrance with a bit of floral and some citrus. Light and mild *****
Mint: peppermint’s more chill cousin. Very light scent, clean, pleasant.
-Honey almond: real honey with almond exfoliate. The fragrance is warm and barely sweet.
- Lavender: Mellow lavender without the medicinal overtone some can have, clean, herbaceous
I hope those were helpful. It would be helpful imho, if people would add the color/fragrance/size, etc of a product and describe it in a review. Otherwise. It’s not much help.
Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2020