|Place of Business||City of Industry, CA 91748,US|
|Parcel Dimensions||43.1 x 19 x 18.1 cm; 2.09 Kilograms|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||APFP0249C|
|OEM part number||M10071, 66078, P76285M 15947445, 19208956, SP6090M, 2202-496213, FG1055, FG1059|
|Item Weight||2.1 kg|
A-Premium Electric Fuel Pump Module Assembly with Pressure Sensor Compatible with Chevrolet Silverado 1500 GMC Sierra 1500 2007 2008 with 69.3" Bed Length
Enhance your purchase
|Fit type||E3732M, P76285M , SP6090M, FG1055, 2202-496213|
|Vehicle service type||Car|
|Style||With 69.3" Bed Length|
About this item
- 【Vehicle Fitment】Compatible with Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2007-2008 V8 5.3L Flex---Engine VIN: 3; Engine VIN: 0, Bed Length: 69.3"; Compatible with GMC Sierra 1500 2007-2008 V8 5.3L Flex---Engine VIN: 3; Engine VIN: 0, Bed Length: 69.3"
- 【Reference Number】: E3732M, M10071, 66078, P76285M 15947445, 19208956, SP6090M, 2202-496213, FG1055, FG1059
- 【Package included:】This complete Electric Fuel Pump Kit contains Fuel Pump, Pressure sensor, Float, Sending unit and Sealing Ring, direct replacement for original fuel pump.
- 【Advantage】: High performance Fuel Pump Core Strict selection of high performance complete car pump core to ensure oil supply stability.
- 【Buy with Confidence】: 1 Year Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee---We extremely value your satisfaction and strive to provide you good shopping exprience. Any further question, please feel free to contact us at any time
From the brand
A-premium is one of the fast-growing automotive aftermarket parts online providers in America, more and more new quality parts will be available from A-premium. With more than 10 years experience in the industry, A-premium engineers are specializing in developing, manufacturing and distributing reliable auto parts. All A-premium parts will meet or exceed OE specifications, which will be an ideal choice to replace your broken parts.
Compatible with Chevrolet:
- Silverado 1500 2007-2008 V8 5.3L Flex---Engine VIN: 3; Engine VIN: 0, Bed Length: 69.3"
Compatible with GMC:
- Sierra 1500 2007-2008 V8 5.3L Engine VIN: 3; Engine VIN: 0, Bed Length: 69.3"
- E3732M, M10071, 66078, P76285M 15947445, 19208956, SP6090M, 2202-496213, FG1055, FG1059
Failures and Solutions
Suggestions for Car Owners:
- Always keep enough fuel in the tank for the fuel pump to be submerged in gas.
- Choose premium car gasoline.
- Timely clean or replace the new filter and strainer.
Symptoms of Fuel Pump Failure:
1. Unable to start.
2. Low fuel pressure or stalling.
3. Petrol or diesel fumes.
4. Abnormal noise.
After Replacing Broken Fuel Pump:
1. Drive and accelerate smoothly.
2. Reduce fuel consumption.
3. Run steadily and quietly.
Why Choose us? - The Advantages of A-premium
1. Qualified facilities and advanced testing equipments, plus high quality inspection.
2. Strict production process quality control, ensures the impeccable product quality.
1. Test the performance under extreme electrical and thermal conditions.
2. Precise design meets or exceeds OE specifications.
1. Replace the new filter or strainer.
2. Professionally clean or replace the fuel tank.
3. Inspect, repair or replace suspect vehicle connectors and wiring.
4. Consult your repair manual for proper procedures.