Preparation H Multi-Symptom Hemorrhoid Treatment Cream with Bio-Dyne, 25g Tube
|Product benefits||Hemorrhoid Relief|
|Specific uses for product||Hemorrhoid|
|Unit count||25 gram|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item weight||25 Grams|
|Net content weight||25 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||13.9 x 2.6 x 4.1 centimeters|
About this item
- Preparation H is Canada's #1 selling hemorrhoid relief brand*, this cream relieves both internal and external hemorrhoidal symptoms by shrinking swollen hemorrhoidal tissues and provides prompt soothing relief from internal swelling, itching, and discomfort.
- Preparation H Cream includes the active ingredient Bio-Dyne (yeast as a live cell derivative).
- Regular application of Preparation H Cream provides continual therapy for relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms,
- This package includes one 25 g tube of Preparation H Cream with an applicator nozzle.
- Apply freely morning, night, and after each bowel movement.
- Product Dimensions : 13.91 x 2.57 x 4.07 cm; 25 Grams
- Date First Available : Sept. 8 2018
- Manufacturer : Pfizer
- Place of Business : Saint-Laurent, QC H4R 1J6 CA
- ASIN : B0057GFMDC
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,063 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Preparation H Cream relieves both internal and external hemorrhoidal symptoms. It is effective at shrinking swollen hemorrhoidal tissue and gives prompt soothing relief from pain, itching and discomfort. Preparation H Cream is a smooth cream formula.
From the manufacturer
All About Hemorrhoids
Meet Preparation H
Preparation H has been providing hemorrhoidal relief for over 65 years. Available in various forms to suit your needs, we're here for you when you need us.
What is Hemorrhoidal Irritation?
Hemorrhoidal irritation happens when your hemorrhoids become swollen and inflamed. Most common symptoms include itching, pain, bleeding, and protrusions.
Get Comfortable with It
While the physical aspect of hemorrhoidal irritation can be painful, the emotional aspects can be even more distressing. It can cause feelings of embarrassment and shame. But you might be happily surprised to know that hemorrhoidal irritation is very common. So common, in fact, over 80% of us will experience it at some point. It's time to get comfortable with your hemorrhoids.
|Soothing Wipes||Suppositories||Ointments||Creams||Cooling Gel|
|Key Ingredients||Witch Hazel and Aloe||Bio-Dyne (Skin Respiratory Factor)||Bio-Dyne (Skin Respiratory Factor)||Bio-Dyne (Skin Respiratory Factor)||Phenylephrine and Witch Hazel|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Product works as expected, and is fairly priced.
I cannot comment on its effectiveness as a hemorrhoid product as I have no experience with that usage