Have one to sell?
Follow the Author
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
Preschool Math: Workbook For Tracing Numbers And Learning Math For Kindergarten And Preschool Kids Learning To Write and Count | Simple Math For Kids 3-5 (8.5x11) Paperback – March 17 2020
Enhance your purchase
Preschool Math Workbook for Kids 3-5
Are you ready to get your kids’ math to the next level?
With this notebook you will get:
- 80 high quality dotted lined pages for: tracing, counting and simple addition practice
- A lot of fun games and activities to learn math in the funniest way
- Lovely kid friendly images will help your kids with their first steps in math
- Increasing difficulty to help your little learners get smarter fast!
- Fun and engaging, so your little learners don’t get bored
- Perfect handy size 8.5x11
- Cool colorful design to stand out
Start Learning Math Today!
- ASIN : B085RQNLK8
- Publisher : Independently published (March 17 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 79 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8626898712
- Item weight : 209 g
- Dimensions : 21.59 x 0.46 x 27.94 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #13,214 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.7 out of 5
543 global ratings
Top reviews from other countries
Perfect!Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 7, 2020
Perfect for my son to learn!
Fun and Interactive LearningReviewed in the United States on April 30, 2020
I’ve been using this workbook with my 2 year old nanny kid and it’s so interactive. I love all of the pages and how there is a variety of activities. Absolutely recommend if you’re looking to get some extra math practice.
4 people found this helpful
Simple math prep!Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2020
This is a great, basic math book for kids who are heading to kinder! The images are winter/Christmas themed, which was different but I don't think my daughter even noticed. The repetitive nature of the tasks are great to help it all sink in as she goes through the pages. Themed images aside I absolutely suggest this activity book!
One person found this helpful