Product Roadmaps Relaunched: How to Set Direction While Embracing Uncertainty Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Newly adapted for audiobook listeners.
A good product road map is one of the most important and influential documents an organization can develop, publish, and continuously update. In fact, this one document can steer an entire organization when it comes to delivering on company strategy.
This practical guide teaches you how to create an effective product road map, and demonstrates how to use the road map to align stakeholders and prioritize ideas and requests. With it, you’ll learn to communicate how your products will make your customers and organization successful.
Whether you're a product manager, product owner, business analyst, program manager, project manager, scrum master, lead developer, designer, development manager, entrepreneur, or business owner, this book will show you how to:
- Articulate an inspiring vision and goals for your product
- Prioritize ruthlessly and scientifically
- Protect against pursuing seemingly good ideas without evaluation and prioritization
- Ensure alignment with stakeholders
- Inspire loyalty and over-delivery from your team
- Get your sales team working with you instead of against you
- Bring a user and buyer-centric approach to planning and decision-making
- Anticipate opportunities and stay ahead of the game
- Publish a comprehensive roadmap without overcommitting
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||6 hours and 41 minutes|
|Author||C. Todd Lombardo, Bruce McCarthy, Evan Ryan, Michael Connors|
|Audible.ca Release Date||February 05 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #35,601 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#61 in Website Architecture & Usability (Books)
#148 in Production & Operations
#159 in Production & Operations Management (Books)
Top reviews from other countries
A key concept in the book is that Product Roadmaps should not have features written in them. The Product Roadmap defines what problems/goals/objectives will be addressed by the product team, but not what specific features will be needed for achieving those.
I can strongly recommend the book!
It is written at an approachable level that anyone from would-be product managers to the experienced head of product would gain benefit.
I’m a new product manager, but I’d put this high on my list of recommendations. It inspired me from the very first pages.