Psychic Empath: A Path to Soul Care for All Highly Sensitive People: How to Develop Empathy Skills and an Untethered Mind for Psychophysical Survival, the Codependency Cure to Master Your Emotions Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Thinking about it from the other person's perspective, where livelihood is a must and where jobs take up a major portion of our day, it is not hard to see why people are losing compassion and empathy. Most of them would like to spend their hard-earned money on themselves over people who don’t spend their day grinding away in desk jobs, and it is not wrong for them to expect you to do the same.
But you lead your own life, and it is for you to decide what you want. Do you want to help people with everything you have, or do you want to help yourself before you consider anyone else?
For people who are highly sensitive, it might be hard to control the emotion and not help someone else or to not listen to their families and stop putting yourself before someone. This audiobook helps you decide exactly what you want from life. It helps you get out of the emotional turmoil you are in.
If you are confused between the two approaches to life or if you want to control your empathy or use it as a superpower, Psychic Empath helps you get control of your life. Run your life the way you want and not how people tell you to. It also tells you how you can still fix your life, even if you think you’ve lost it all in helping the people around you or how you can recover from being so self-centered after all these years and make a change for society.
Here is what the book offers you:
- Provides five ways to control your emotions and not get overwhelmed
- Helps you find new ways to help people without sacrificing everything
- Gives you methods in which you can start regaining control of yourself and your emotions
- Teaches you to use your empathy as your superpower
- Trains you to live a life on minimums so that you can help people
- And much more...
So, stop worrying! Get Psychic Empath, and start living a life you want and not what others expect!
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||3 hours and 56 minutes|
|Audible.ca Release Date||January 22 2020|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #120,935 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#474 in Emotions (Audible Books & Originals)
#704 in Codependency
#2,463 in Emotions (Books)