Have one to sell?
Follow the Author
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
Punjabi Alphabets Book: Learn to write punjabi letters with easy step by step guide Paperback – Oct. 21 2017
Enhance your purchase
Learn Punjabi Gurmukhi Alphabets- A language which is spoken worldwide. This book will help young kids/adults learn to write punjabi vowels and consonants.
Appropriate for all ages from small children, to teens, to college going and adult students.
This book provides a step-by-step guided direction for writing each punjabi letter and an extra page for each letter to practice writing them.
Some highlights of the book are:
* Covers 41 vowels & consonants of gurmukhi script.
* Object name starts from each alphabet.
* Teaches step-by-step to write each alphabet.
* Plenty of extra pages to trace and practice each alphabet.
This book is perfect choice for learning and writing Punjabi alphabets.
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (Oct. 21 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 86 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1979032300
- ISBN-13 : 978-1979032308
- Item weight : 222 g
- Dimensions : 21.59 x 0.51 x 27.94 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #151,878 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.5 out of 5
49 global ratings
Top reviews from other countries
Okey to teach kids how to right but the spelling in the book is wrong for some words.Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2019
I like it. It has patterns to make my kids understand stand how to write the letter. But some pics are hard for kids to understand and relate with letters.. like ਞ -ਇੰਞਣ which is totally wrong.
2 people found this helpful