|Parcel Dimensions||20.7 x 10.8 x 8.2 cm; 270 Grams|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Item Weight||270 g|
QOSDA Automatic Soap Dispenser, 350ml Touchless Foaming Soap Dispenser with Infrared Motion Sensor, IP67 Waterproof Auto Hands-Free Foam Soap Dispenser for Bathroom Kitchen Hotel
|You Save:||$12.56 (50%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Automatic Foam Soap Dispenser: The 350ml auto foam soap dispenser built-in infrared smart sensor, place your hand in front of the sensor and it will automatically release the foam in 0.2 seconds. Avoid touching and help you and your family stay healthy. No dripping or trailing, no waste of soap. Note: The best sensor range is 5 cm
- Easy to Operate: The foaming hand sanitizer can be loaded directly into the sensor foam soap dispenser. The non-foaming hand sanitizer should be diluted in a ratio of 1:3 before being loaded into the automatic foam dispenser. Touchless foaming soap dispenser adopts the latest foaming motor, which can convert liquid into foam and reduce consumption. Long press 3 seconds and you will be able to use it
- Waterproof and Leak-proof Design: The foaming soap dispenser is made of high-quality ABS and PP plastic. The auto soap dispenser has class 3A anti-leakage and waterproof technology, and we install the battery on the back to effectively prevent the liquid from corroding the circuit board
- Widely Compatible: The 350ml automatic foam dispenser can be used for a long time. It requires 4xAA. Compatible with various common dishwashing liquid, liquid hand and shower gel. Perfect for your family, coffee bar, office, hotels, and restaurants. (Not including batteries)
- The unique transparent design allows you to know the amount of remaining soap at any time and add soap in time. This hands-free foaming soap dispenser not only has practical functions, but can also be used as a decoration in your home. Kids will like it and will be used to washing their hands
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- 1. Rotate the transparent part of the product and add foam soap; The dilution ratio is 1:3/1:4
- 2. Open the cover behind the foam distributor and insert 4 AA batteries
- 3. Hold down the top button for 3 seconds and you'll see the lights flashing
- 4. The distance between your hands to the sensor is around 5CM (1.97 inches)
- Do dilute the hand sanitizer in a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 hand sanitizer and water, then fill into the tank.
- Do remove battery to avoid moisture and liquid leakage if not use it for a long time.
- Do not imerse the dispenser in water or rinse it, or it will short circuit.
- Do not tilt the tank when installing or replacing hand sanitizer.
- Do not use non-foam hand sanitizer or it won't work.
- Do not invert the dispenser.
- Do not block the foam outlet with your hand.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Andrew Chow on March 23, 2021