Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Ray Walker
Test Your Toronto Blue Jays Knowledge!
The Ultimate Toronto Blue Jays Trivia Book is a staple for anyone who loves baseball, sports trivia, and the Jays. You will be tested on your knowledge of mind-blowing facts from the early days of the franchise, when they were winning back-to-back World Series championships, as well as the current era of Jays baseball, led by the likes of Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and Cavan Biggio.
In these pages, you will find answers to over 350 trivia questions as well as hundreds of interesting facts, including:
- What is the name of the Blue Jays’ current spring training home stadium?
- Cavan Biggio and Vladimir Guerrero Jr. were the first teammates in MLB history whose fathers are both Hall of Famers. The entire Blue Jays infield consists of 2nd-generation MLB players. This is just the second time in MLB history this has happened.
- Cito Gaston is the Toronto Blue Jays’ all-time winningest manager with a record of 894-837 (.516) W-L%.
- Roger Clemens won two MLB Pitching Triple Crowns during his time in Toronto. In 1997 and 1998, he was the MLB leader in ERA, wins, and strikeouts.
- What year was Roberto Alomar inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame with 90% of the vote?
Whether you’re a lifelong Blue Jays fan or are simply looking to hit one out of the park on MLB Trivia Night at your local bar, The Ultimate Toronto Blue Jays Trivia Book is a grand slam.
Calling all Vancouver Canucks fans!
Have you been thrilled watching Quinn Hughes dominate during his rookie year? Did you laugh at the classy and hilarious way Roberto Luongo and Cory Schneider handled their goaltender controversy? Did you jump out of your chair the day Vancouver drafted BOTH Sedin twins?
If you’re that type of fan, you’ve got to pick up The Ultimate Vancouver Canucks Trivia Book!
In a series of incredible, specially themed chapters, this book will test your knowledge of the best franchise the West Coast has ever seen! Try your hand at multiple-choice scenarios, prove your knowledge with true or false questions, and grab some great little-known anecdotes to share at the bar from the “Did You Know” sections.
You’ll read about such interesting bits as:
- Which teams tried to deny Vancouver entry into the NHL?
- Who earned nicknames like “Suitcase,” “Mr. Sensitive,” and “The Sheriff”?
- Which Canucks goalie broke a 60-year old NHL tradition?
- Which Canucks forwards featured in the best and worst trades in franchise history?
- How a mistake with a spinning roulette wheel redefined the Canucks’ team?
Once you start reading, you’ll zip through pages of fascinating Canucks info faster than Pavel Bure speeding down the wing!
This book is a must for any true Vancouver Canucks fan, and makes a great gift for family members or friends who love the team. Grab one now and start re-living the days of Kirk McLean, Trevor Linden, and all your favorite players. Don’t hesitate…pick one up today!
Are you a die-hard Flyers fan?
Then make sure to fill your head with these fascinating facts and trivia about the Philadelphia Flyers!
The team has been bouncing bodies around hockey rinks ever since joining the NHL in 1967-68, and we’ve got it all covered here until the conclusion of the 2019-20 regular season.
You will re-live famous memories concerning the on-ice brawls, the ingenious coaching of Fred “The Fog” Shero, as well as Hall of Fame players including Mark Howe, Bobby Clarke, Bernie Parent, Bill Barber, and Eric Lindros.
And who can forget the two straight Stanley Cups and the infamous fistic battles of enforcers such as Dave “The Hammer” Schultz, Bob “Mad Dog” Kelly, and Andre “Moose” Dupont?
The trivia book contains 15 different chapters with a total of 300 challenging questions and 150 fascinating “Did You Know?” facts.
Test your Flyers knowledge with brain-teasers such as:
- Who did the Flyers lose to in their NHL debut?
- In 1972-73, which player became the NHL’s youngest captain?
- What number did Keith Primeau wear during his six seasons with the team?
- How many assists did Mark Howe tally in his 10 years with the Flyers?
- Who was the last coach of the Flyers to win the Jack Adams Award?
No Flyers fan will want to enter a trivia battle without being armed to the hilt. Be sure to refresh your memory with these interesting facts and trivia tidbits before accepting your next challenge.
It’s all here in front of you in The Ultimate Philadelphia Flyers Trivia Book!
Calgary Flames fans, rejoice!
The Flames have a proud tradition of producing excellent hockey, and now there’s a book available to celebrate the history of your favorite NHL franchise. The Ultimate Calgary Flames Trivia Book takes you behind the scenes and into the world of all your favorite Flames icons. From Lanny McDonald to Mark Giordano, this book covers them all.
When flipping through the pages, you’ll learn:
- Which Flame shot the puck so hard that it once split a goalie’s helmet open?
- What does Doug Gilmour have in common with a notorious serial killer?
- Which unexpected player became the youngest Flames captain ever?
- How did a bloody incident on the ice lead Theoren Fleury to connect with a fan?
- How were three decades of tradition uprooted in the Battle of Alberta?
And so much more. If you belong to the C of Red or have ever dreamed of celebrating on The Red Mile, this book is for you. Test your knowledge with specially themed chapters full of true-false and multiple-choice questions that will show off your level of fandom, then challenge your friends to do the same.
Or expand your connection to the players and the team by checking out all the cool anecdotes in the “Did You Know?” sections of the book.
There’s nothing like re-living all the fantastic highs and lows of the glory days of your favorite team…except maybe sharing those details with new fans who want to learn them for the first time. Grab a copy and celebrate the fact that, just like the franchise greats, you’re Forever a Flame.
Do you think you’re the ultimate Green Bay Packers superfan?
Do you have a buddy who bleeds green and gold for the Pack?
Do you want to learn about the history of your favorite fan-owned NFL franchise?
Even if that doesn’t describe you, The Ultimate Green Bay Trivia Book is the best book to learn about the storied history of the Green Bay Packers. This trivia book is packed with interesting facts about the Packers from cover to cover, taking you from the playing fields of Wisconsin to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.
In this book, you’ll discover the answer to:
- What was the original name of historic Lambeau Field?
- Who was the first black quarterback to start for Green Bay?
- Who was the first NFL player to rush for 1,000 yards in each of his first three seasons?
- Which Packers linebacker was offered a contract to play pro baseball?
- Who was the first player to return an interception for a touchdown in the Super Bowl?
Whether you are a Packers fanatic hungry for more information about the team, an NFL superfan craving knowledge about one of the most storied teams in the league, or just someone who enjoys learning new, interesting facts to learn new things, this book is for you.
You will not be disappointed when reading about the fascinating history of the Green Bay Packers, so just crack open the book, sit back, relax, and enjoy the wave of knowledge.
Attention Habs Fans!
Think you know more about the Montreal Canadiens than everyone else?
Well, now you’ve got a chance to prove it! Whether you’re a die-hard fan who’s been around since the dynasty days of the 1970s or a brand-new fan just getting into hockey, The Ultimate Montreal Canadiens Trivia Book will captivate you with hundreds of questions and interesting facts about the team you love.
- Which player was so impressive, the Canadiens bought a whole league to obtain his rights?
- What happened the year the Habs went to the Stanley Cup Finals, and neither won nor lost?
- Which team leader of leaders was known as “Le Capitaine”?
- Which team the Montreal Canadiens have NEVER completed a trade with?
- Who started every single game in net for the Habs for 15 straight years?
Over a century of glory, history, comedy, and tragedy from the Montreal archives is detailed in the pages of this book.
If you want to test your knowledge, take any of the themed quizzes, such as Draft Day details or Awards Section honors, and see if you can make the right selection from the multiple-choice questions. Do you know enough to tell the fact from the fiction in true or false challenges?
Or, check the Did You Know sections to find some unbelievable stories to use to impress your friends. Both are available throughout the 13 themed chapters within this incredible book.
Either way, once you pick it up, you’ll find yourself flipping through and smiling in satisfaction through the whole history of “Le Bleu, Blanc, et Rouge”!
Do you think you’re the ultimate Pittsburgh Steelers superfan?
Do you have a buddy who bleeds black and gold for the Steelers?
Do you want to learn about the history of your favorite six-time Super Bowl champion?
Even if you couldn’t answer yes to any of those questions, you will still enjoy The Ultimate Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia Book, the best book to learn about the historic Pittsburgh Steelers.
This trivia book is packed with interesting facts about the Steelers from cover to cover, taking you from the tough football in western Pennsylvania to the hallowed halls of the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.
In this book, you’ll discover the answer to:
- Which team combined with the Steelers during World War II to create a new team?
- How many Hall-of-Famers did the Steelers draft in 1974?
- Which Pittsburgh receiver was coached by Snoop Dogg in a youth football league?
- Which Pittsburgh draft pick won six collegiate national titles as a wrestler?
- Who was the youngest quarterback to start and win a Super Bowl?
Whether you are a knowledgeable Steelers fanatic hungry for more information about your favorite team, an NFL superfan craving knowledge about the teams in the league, or just someone who enjoys learning new, interesting facts to learn new things, this book is right up your alley.
You will not be disappointed when discovering the world of the Pittsburgh Steelers, so just crack open the book, sit back, relax, and enjoy the wave of knowledge.
Do you think you’re the ultimate San Francisco 49ers superfan?
Do you have a buddy who bleeds scarlet and gold for the 49ers?
Do you want to learn about the history of your favorite five-time Super Bowl champion?
Even if those don’t apply to you, The Ultimate San Francisco 49ers Trivia Book is the best book to learn about the San Francisco 49ers and their history. This trivia book is packed with interesting facts about the 49ers from cover to cover, taking you from the playing fields of the Bay Area to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.
In this book, you’ll discover the answer to:
- Which team originally owned the draft pick the 49ers used to draft Jerry Rice in 1985?
- How many Heisman-winning quarterbacks have started a game for San Francisco?
- Who scored the 49ers’ first touchdown in a Super Bowl?
- Who was the first draft pick of San Francisco’s NFL era?
- Do the 49ers own the NFL record for the largest regular-season comeback?
Whether you are a 49ers fanatic hungry for more information about the team, an NFL superfan craving knowledge about the teams in the league, or just someone who enjoys learning new, interesting facts to learn new things, this book is right up your alley.
You will not be disappointed in discovering the world of the San Francisco 49ers, so just crack open the book, sit back, relax, and enjoy the wave of knowledge.
Boston Bruins fans, rejoice!
If you bleed the black and gold of the Big Bad Bruins, you’ve got to get The Ultimate Boston Bruins Trivia Book! It’s chapter after chapter of incredible trivia, covering all the aspects any Bruins fan would want to read about.
Dig into the stories behind the team’s heated rivalries, chuckle at the ingenious nicknames earned by the players, and marvel at the records set and awards won by some of the best athletes Boston has ever seen! In this book, you’ll savor all the fascinating facts, like:
- Which Bruin invented goalie nets, bevelled pucks, and skate guards.
- Who was the only man to play for the Bruins, Celtics, AND Red Sox.
- Which Bruin threatened to knock out half of Rocket Richard’s teeth.
- How players became known as Mr. Zero, Ol’ Blood & Guts, and the Merlot Line.
- Which Hall of Fame goalie was drafted by the Bruins…without realizing it for a decade.
Whether you’re re-living old glories through the team’s heydays or freshly experiencing all of these colorful details, you’re sure to enrich your fandom by testing yourself with multiple choice questions, true or false factoids, and quirky anecdotes about all the biggest movers and shakers from Bruins history.
From Orr to Chara, Espo to Bergeron, and Brimsek to Rask, it’s all here in a page-turning dive into the world of the oldest American team in the NHL! If you want to impress your family and friends with your die-hard knowledge of the Boston Bruins, this is the book that will help you prove it…and maybe learn a few things along the way.
Do you want to be a chief or a chump when it comes to Chelsea trivia?
If your aim is to reach the top of the totem pole, then this trivia and fact book on the history of the famous football club is definitely for you!
Why settle for anything but the best where Chelsea trivia challenges are concerned? Be sure to soak in as much knowledge as possible about the team by studying this wonderful collection of facts.
You’ll learn about the club’s beginning in 1905 and everything in between right up to the 2021 January transfer window. This includes all of the hard-earned domestic and European silverware.
The Blues’ biggest and best names make an appearance in the pages, including Willie Foulke, Roy Bentley, Peter Bonetti, Charlie Cooke, Peter Osgood, Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, John Obi Mikel, Didier Drogba, Ashley Cole, Petr Čech, Jimmy Greaves, Ron Harris, Danny Blanchflower, Glenn Hoddle, and José Mourinho.
Test your knowledge of the incredible history of Chelsea FC with intriguing questions such as:
- Who scored the first league goal in the club’s history?
- Who captained Chelsea to its first-ever top-flight league title?
- Who was appointed interim manager in 2012?
- How many clean sheets did Petr Čech keep with Chelsea?
- How many goals did Frank Leboeuf score in the 1997-98 Premier League?
You’ll find 240 challenging but lighthearted questions concerning the Blues in 12 unique quizzes with another 120 stupefying facts in the “Did You Know?” sections.
Be sure you don’t enter the next Chelsea quiz unprepared. Re-load your memory bank by reading this brand new, exhilarating fact and quiz book on the famous club!
Are you planning on becoming Numero Uno in your next Manchester City trivia contest?
If so, prepare yourself for the challenge by checking out the newest and most comprehensive trivia and fact book on the fascinating history of this amazing English soccer club!
Second place simply won't do when you can easily top the table simply by reading this thorough assortment of Man City facts and figures.
We cover the highs and lows of the team, and everything in between, from the club's roots in 1880 as St. Marks (West Gorton), right up to the end of the 2021 January transfer window.
The greatest Citizens are included here, players and managers such as Sergio Agüero, Colin Bell, Eric Brook, Mike Summerbee, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Kolo, and Yaya Touré, Joe Hart, Kevin De Bruyne, Vincent Kompany, Billy Meredith, Richard Dunne, David Silva, Stuart Pearce, Joe Mercer, and Pep Guardiola.
Test your knowledge, loyalty, and memory of Man City history with hard-hitting questions such as:
- Who holds the record for most appearances in all competitions for Man City as of 2020?
- How many goals did Vincent Kompany score in all competitions for Man City?
- What was Stuart Pearce’s nickname?
- How many times did Joe Hart win the Golden Glove Award with Man City?
- Who managed the side in its first Premier League season?
You'll be challenged with 240 questions about the club in, 12 different unique quizzes, and an additional 120 interesting facts and anecdotes in the 'Did You Know?” sections.
Be sure to download as much information as possible before accepting the next Man City trivia challenge by reading this superb book.
Don't slip into the relegation zone in the next contest. Be sure to be crowned champion by making this Man City trivia and fact book your trusted source of information!
Calling all Edmonton Oilers fans…
Do you love dynasties? How about re-writing the record books? Heated battles with opponents? Stanley Cup after Stanley Cup after Stanley Cup? Of course, you do. That’s why you follow the Edmonton Oilers, and now there’s a book that lets you show off your love for the team.
The Ultimate Edmonton Oilers Trivia Book touches on all the memorable moments in Oilers history, from the wise draft choices to the many, many awards won, and all the colorful players in between.
Within these pages, you’ll learn about:
- “The Gretzky Rule” that the NHL changed because Edmonton was scoring too much
- Whose jersey the Oilers retired after he played just 31 NHL games for them
- The players known as “The Rat”, “The Gator”, and “The Viking”
- Which NHL records were blown out of the water by the 1980’s Oilers
- How many Hall of Famers Glen Sather drafted as the league’s shrewdest GM
Test your memory through over a dozen hockey themed chapters. Try your hand at the multiple-choice questions that will make you question your gut reaction. Settle the score once and for all with true or false scenarios to make you think. And stockpile tons of great anecdotes about the team with the “Did You Know?” sections.
All Oilers fans will enjoy this book, whether you’re re-living the exciting moments of your youth, or learning fascinating new details for the first time. Don’t hesitate, pick up a copy today and show all of your family and friends that your love for Edmonton runs as deep as the oil under the ground!
- ←Previous Page
- Next Page→