|Parcel Dimensions||40 x 12 x 4.5 cm; 540 Grams|
|Colour Name||Mic Stand|
|Item Weight||540 g|
Razer Seiren X Boom Arm with Pop Filter - Mic Stand with Foam Cover Windscreen for Razer Seiren X Gaming Microphone by YOUSHARES
Purchase options and add-ons
About this item
- Perfect Effect - Suspension boom arm hold your Razer Seiren X Mic / Seiren Elite Emote in any position you want. No sag, just rock solid.
- Professional Windscreen - Compatible with Razer Seiren X gaming microphones, Foam cover reduces Wind and background noise.
- Mic stand - Dual suspension springs of each boom arm protect microphone from shaking, suddenly dropping. It's sturdy steel construction, easy to setup and Folding.
- Easy to Mount - It is so easy to setup, takes less than five minutes and get more convenient to use your Razer micphone.
- All-in-one Combo - Package includes Razer pc mic stand, table mounting clamp, foam pop fiter. NOTE: FIRST REMOVE THE RAZER MICROPHONE BASE, AND THEN USE THE 3/8” TO 5/8” ADAPTER TO CONNECT THE RAZER MICROPHONE. PLEASE REFER TO THE THIRD PICTURE FOR INSTALLATION.
YOUSHARES Elevate Your Voice
Providing the perfect voice's instrument, to deliver attractive voice that every Podcast.
Client First is always the core business value of us.
We are listeners and problem solvers working to empower all podcast's vocals quality.
Razer Seiren X Microphone Boom Arm Stand Set
The professional microphone stand come with Razer X foam windscreen. No more PLOSIVES!
You not only smoothly position the microphone wherever you desire, but also improve the audio quality of noise cancellation easily.
- 1 X Mic Arm
- 1 X Foam Pop Filter
- 1 X 3/8” to 5/8” Adapter
- Mic stand is built with firm metal
- Foam pop filter cover is high density
The clamp is deep enough to firmly grip office furniture with a maximum thickness of 1.8 in
180° foldable arm can be adjustable in full angle
Keep the mic in any angle you want
From the brand
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As Long as youre gentle it will last. I’m not sure why other people’s got bent or wrecked but I’ve had mine for almost a month now and no problem, but I’m super gentle when moving it or adjusting. Foam fits great on the Siren X. So definitely recommend
Definitely recommend this product.