|Hardware Platform||Xbox one|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Battery Average Life||3 Hours|
|Battery Capacity||1400 Milliampere Hour (mAh)|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Ion|
|Parcel Dimensions||16 x 15.9 x 2 cm; 130 Grams|
Rechargeable Controller Battery Pack for Xbox Series X|S/Xbox One, with LED TypeC Cable and TypeC to Micro USB Adapter, 1400mAh Battery Pack for All Xbox Controllers, Universal Play&Charge Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Current rating||3 Amps|
|Specification met||CE, UL|
About this item
- 🎮Wider Compatibility - USB C Cable + USB-C to Micro-USB Adapter for ALL Xbox Controller: Rechargeable battery pack comes with LED Type C charger cable and Micro USB adapter. Compatible with all Xbox controllers, including the latest Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One/S/X and Xbox One Elite controller. A good replacement kit for the all Xbox controllers
- 🎮TeslaY Type-C Charger Cable - “Y” Shape Smart LED Indicator & 10FT Extra Long: “Y” LED light on the connector head can indicate charging status and turn from RED to BLUE when get fully charged. Plus, it makes your game controller more cool, creating a killer gaming environment while charging in low-light. 10FT premium nylon braided charging cable provides a gaming freedom, plenty long enough to reach your gaming PC
- 🔋Longer Playtime - Longer Battery Life & Faster Charging: Only take 3 hrs to get fully charged and get 35 hrs of constant playtime. [Play & Charge] Keep the action going with the Xbox controller battery pack + TeslaY fast charging cable (3A Input). Charge while playing or in-between matches. Just thoroughly binge your favorite game!
- 🔋Reliable Advanced Li-ion Battery - Stable Safe Charging: Certified by UL/CE/FC and lasted up to 1000+ rechargeable cycles. Built in over-voltage, short-circuit, and over-current protection systems, avoiding the problems as overheating and overcharging. Ensure the safety of overnight charging
- ✔What You Will Get: 1×Xbox rechargeable battery pack, 1×USB-C to Micro-USB Adapter, 1×10FT USB-C Cable, 12-month warranty and friendly customer service
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This cable is a great length and works well. The battery charges quickly and works well. I like that the light changes colour based on charging and charged.
An adapter is included to make it work with the original Xbox One controller as well. I mistakenly didn't notice that the adapter was connected by default and it took me a bit to figure out that the adapter went from USB-C to original Xbox One and not Xbox One to USB-C. I thought at first I'd dropped the adapter for USB-C or that I ordered the wrong product or that the adapter was missing. Nope, I was just blind and didn't notice it was already connected.
I get days of play between charges, the cord is very high quality, and I actually get low battery warnings with it, unlike previous rechargeable batteries I've used. *coughs* GameStop *coughs*
Top reviews from other countries
I purchased this product for my Series X controller, as Microsoft in their infinite wisdom neglected to include a charge status LED indicator on the cords of their new OEM rechargeable packs like they have on their old mini USB version. Microsoft should really just make their controllers rechargeable at this point, as Sony has been doing that for 3 generations now, but I digress. I have an OEM pack for my Xbox One controller, which works pretty well, but that LED indicator is crucial, particularly when playing on PC like I am with this controller, as the PC interface in regards to battery charge is totally unreliable with these packs, even the OEM ones. With that said, if even the Microsoft brand battery has its quirks, I won't hold an aftermarket brand to a higher standard, or be upset if it does the same thing, which so far it is. Now to the reason I purchased THIS product.
It occurred to me that I could just use my Microsoft pack in both my PC and Xbox controllers, as I only ever play with one at a time, and swapping a battery is easier than constantly pairing and re-pairing the same controller between two devices like I had been doing prior to picking up another controller, so I started pricing USB C wires with LED indicators, and the cheapest I found was about $11, which isn't bad, but this product, at least at the time of my purchase, was $18, so I basically bought an LED USB C cord for $11 and then rolled the dice on a $7 rechargeable lithium battery. I can't say firsthand whether this battery stays charged for 35 hours, because I've only used it for about an hour or so since I've gotten it, but I can say that I'd be completely content with it if it holds a charge even half that long for the basically $7 I paid for it (subtracting the $11 I would pay for just the cord elsewhere). At this moment I am happy with my purchase. I will edit this review if that changes.
Edit. I notice that the one I have has a USB-C port at the end and it came with micro USB adapter. The connection doesn't seem secure and now it keeps telling me I have no connection and keeps telling me to re-connect the controller in the middle of the game
Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2021
I’m running on Xbox series x. I’ve had this for almost a month.
Battery life for me 12-15 hours.
If I charge after some gaming, console is off. It has on 3 occasions turned on by itself. Once after a few minutes. The other two times hours later.
Constant controller disconnects for dying battery. At around half life. (Only when charging)
Plus side. Charges within an hour.
I know it has to with this battery or cord. Because my other cord and rechargeable battery don’t cause this.
Would I buy this again? No.
You probably won’t have the same results. Almost everyone reviewing this has no problems.
Update, I’ve been using this for months.
Console and controller both have updated software. Disconnects while playing are still frequent with this while charging. If just on battery power it’s fine. But once it’s plugged in I’ll get 2-3 disconnects a night.
If charging while Xbox series x is off, it still turns on the console. But if the charging cord is plugged into another usb to charge my controller battery, it doesn’t turn on the console. Weird.
It works fine otherwise, but I do wish I'd just spent a little bit more for the official Microsoft battery.