|Place of Business||Shenzhen, guangdong 518100,CN|
|Hardware Platform||Xbox one, Sega genesis, Xbox|
|Battery Capacity||1200 Milliampere Hour (mAh)|
|Battery cell composition||NiMH|
|Parcel Dimensions||14 x 6.4 x 2.9 cm; 120 Grams|
Xbox One Battery Pack Rechargeable, YAEYE Xbox One Controller Charger with 2pcs 1200 mAh Rechargeable Batteries for Offical Xbox One/S/X/Elite Controller, Upgrade Integrated Rechargeable Battery (Not Compatible with Xbox Series X/S)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Battery cell composition||NiMH|
|Battery capacity||1200 Milliampere Hour (mAh)|
About this item
- 【1200mah Batteries Last Longer】Say goodbye to AA Batteries, 1200mAh battery lasts long time with single charge, no need to use AA disposable batteries anymore,giving you the ability to continue gaming while charging.
- 【Wide Compatible】Built-in 1200mAh rechargeable Battery provides the maximum amount of energy for original Xbox One ,One S, One X and Xbox One Elite controller ,recharge while you play or afterwards allowing you to enjoy hours of uninterrupted playing time.
- 【Rapid Charger】 Fully charged in around 8-10 hours, and powered by USB ports device like Xbox one console, laptop or desktop computer etc(Doesn’t come with power adapter).
- 【Easy to use】When low on battery, simply connect the provided micro-USB cable into the battery pack and continue gaming.Safety Guaranteed Lightweight Xbox One Controller Battery Pack, highly protective security with over-charge protection and secure circuitry
- 【Support】Buy with confidence ! Try it out today and enjoy your gaming time as long as you want, If you're not fully satisfied just contact us. (NOTE :Not Compatible with Xbox Series X/S)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When you looking for an Eco-friendly and affordable battery for the Xbox controller, Our battery pack charger kit is your best choice.
Add this battery pack to your cart, say goodbye to the older disposable AA batteries, saving your time and money!
In order to better assist our customers, we upload an installation video of this battery pack for your reference.
We suggest that you could watch this video and try to install the
battery follow below steps:
1. Place the battery on the controller, leaving a small gap
2. Push to lock in position
3. Verify that the controller turns on
Do not slide from the front of the controller
✓This upgraded controller battery for xbox one comes with 2 in 1 USB cable that can recharge two 1200 mAh batteries for Xbox One/S/X/Elite wireless controller, fully-charged within 3 hours.
✓The Charging cable has LED indicator light to display the power status of the battery. When connecting a power supply, the LED indicator flickers red and green alternatively for a second.
✓Easy to set up, just plug the cable into the battery and connect the cable with a power adapter, you can enjoy playing the games while charging.
●Input Voltage: DC 5V
●Output Voltage of battery: DC 2.4V-2.8V
●Battery Type: Ni MH battery
●Battery Capacity: 1200mAh
●Length of Charging Cable: 47.24 inch
●Compatible: Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox One Elite controller
2 x Rechargeable Battery Pack
1 x USB charging cable
1 x User Manual
● The Controller NOT included.
● Do not put the battery near any heat source, such as radiator, microwave oven or stove.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By The Realtor on January 19, 2021
They don't seem to take too long to charge, and you can effectively continue playing whilst the pak is plugged in. I noticed a definite improvement from the 600mah set that I previously purchased with these saying they're 1200mah, and I got about 5-6 hours of pubg in before I had to plug in compared to the 2-3 from the previous set, so battery life is pretty good.
Overall, I'm quite impressed, and should have bought these over the previously mentioned battery packs.
The battery life leaves something to be desired. I have to charge this battery pack every day, the OEM one I had to charge every 3 days.
With that being said in the 2 months I’ve been using these, they have not gotten any worse and seem to be holding out well.
The battery life itself is good - no complaints there.
Up side is more gamming time with no wires and relative ease of swapping the batteries. They are fairly tight to install and remove, to me that is a good thing.
Only real down side is time to fully charge them, you supply the USB power to the batteries. I highly recomend getting this with at least a 1A charger.