Repel Umbrella Windproof Travel Umbrella - Compact, Light, Automatic, Strong and Portable - Wind Resistant, Small Folding Backpack Umbrella for Rain - Men and Women
|You Save:||$3.00 (8%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- ☔Easy 1 Handed Operation: We built our black umbrella with an automatic operation system, opening and closing automatically with just the touch of a button
- ☔The Last Umbrella You'll Need: Our rain umbrellas are engineered for battle. No matter the rain, snow, or sunshine, this umbrellas' 9 reinforced fiberglass ribs hold up against the elements
- ☔Most Umbrellas Can't Stand Up to High Winds, But Ours Does: Our windproof umbrella features a double vented canopy that withstands strong winds; designed to give, not break, so you stay dry
- ☔Mother Nature Is No Match: Our umbrellas for rain are built with Teflon coated canopies that shed water and resist the harsh punishment of the sun, keeping you protected
- ☔Ideal Travel Companion: Portable and compact, measuring only 11.5 inches (29cm), our small umbrella fits easily in purses, backpacks, briefcases, and cars; easy to take wherever you go
- ☔Perfect for the Whole Family: Our umbrella is light, weighing a mere 15 ounces, making it easy to carry and use for nearly everyone; adults and kids alike
- ☔Stays Put Through All Types of Weather: Strong wind gusts and heavy rains can make it hard to hang onto your umbrella, that's why our compact umbrella has a rubberized non slip handle for better grip
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 29.21 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 340.19 Grams
- Date First Available : Sept. 30 2015
- Manufacturer : Repel
- Place of Business : Austin, TX 78741, US
- ASIN : B0160HYB8S
- Item model number : 2000
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Best Sellers Rank: #1 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Compact Wind-Defying Umbrella
At Repel, we set the bar higher, because Mother Nature has no limits.
Repel umbrellas are designed with you in mind and built to ensure the ultimate protection and comfort in any weather condition. Measuring just 11 ½ inches long and less than 1 pound for easy storage in purses, briefcases, backpacks, and more. Repel Travel Umbrella is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out and defends against the elements like no other umbrella.
Designed with a three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds.
Open and close the umbrella effortlessly using just one hand with its built-in auto open/close function.
Using state-of-the-art Teflon technology its canopy is waterproof and dries instantly.
Its ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized handle with wrist strap makes it easy to carry and pleasant to hold.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update:I used it for a couple of days. It looked and felt very sturdy. And it’s quick to dry too! The material is cery much sturdier that any umbrella I’ve owned before. I am looking forward to using it on a very windy day to see if this umbrella withstands that too.
Life time warranty makes the difference.
Its really recommendable.
Top reviews from other countries
I was really impressed with the Teflon coating, as the canopy did not get soaked through. The droplets stayed pooled on top of the fabric and I was able to easily shake them off.
I also like the push button open/close. Easy to use and easy to put the cover back on the closed umbrella. Highly recommend.
Got the umbrella a couple days ago and got a friendly message from the support team making sure I received the product as well as checking to make sure I am completely happy with the product. Definitely nice to see a company care about their products.
Woke up this morning to rain outside. It wasn't windy, but raining enough to give this umbrella a test drive. I walked outside for around 20 minutes this morning in the rain and here's what I noticed:
Completely dry after walking around
With a slight breeze, I didn't notice any issues
When going inside I did a quick spin of the umbrella and the canopy appears mostly dry except for a little condensation of portion that is folded over, which surprised me how much the material repels the water
Overall so far I am impressed. :-)