Replacement Rollers for Care me Rechargeable Callus Remover (Model# CM202) - Effectively Removes Hard and Cracked Skin and Calluses on Feet - a Pack of 2 (blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The package contains two identical coarse rollers for the hard skin and tough calluses. One Roller Fits All.
- Premium Micro Mineral Quality made Rollers Durable and Last Longer than any other brands. You Will Experience the Difference!
- Guaranteed to work as well as the original rollers of Care me Rechargeable Model #CM-202 A & B (A & B share the same size rollers).
- THIS BLUE COLOR ROLLER WILL BE IN STOCK ON/BY JUN. 18th. Please come back check on us.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 3.05 x 3.81 cm; 22.68 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 2 2016
- Manufacturer : Care me
- ASIN : B011AMREUU
- Manufacturer reference : CM202A_R_blue
Best Sellers Rank:
#115,381 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #29 in Foot Scrubs, Salts & Soaks
- Customer Reviews:
Replacing your rollers regularly will keep your feet as smooth as can be, and save you hundreds over salon pedicures.
Contains a pack 2 identical coarse rollers which are suitable for all types of skin. They are compatible with Care me Rechargeable Callus Remover (CM-202 A & B)
Replacing your rollers on a regular basis to ensure that your callus remover work effectively as possible for best results.
Simply place a new roller into the unit until it clicks and check the unit to ensure the roller is securely installed.
How to Save Money on Refill Rollers?
The life of the roller is determined by the quality of the materials and its size. At Care me, product quality is our life and blood. Our roller is bigger than other brands and its premium quality made it durable. The total savings add up over the life the product.
Note! Do NOT use your finger to stop the running roller, which may cause bleeding or injury. This device does not apply to the following users: 1. People who have diabetes or poor blood circulation. 2. If you have any skin conditions or other medical issues, please consult with your physician prior to use. 3. Do not use on skin that is red, irritated, inflamed, infected or blistered. 4. Do not use on children who are under 13 years old.
Please strictly follow the instructions on user manual on how to use this product. It is recommended to use this device once per week. Overuse may cause irritation.
For dry use only. Simply place a new roller into the unit until it clicks and check the unit to ensure the roller is securely installed.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.