Compare Offers on Amazon
Resident Evil Village - 13200 PlayStation 5 Games and Software
|You Save:||$10.00 (13%)|
Enhance your purchase
- All new resident Evil experience – Picking up where resident Evil 7 biohazard left off, resident Evil village is the eighth major installment in the flagship resident Evil series
- Next Generation technology – RE engine paired with next-gen console power will deliver photorealistic graphics, bringing the shadowy village and its haunting residents to life
- First-person action – players will assume the role of Ethan winters and experience every up-close battle and terrifying pursuit through a first-person perspective
- Familiar faces and new foes – Chris Redfield has typically been a hero in the resident Evil series, but his appearance in resident Evil village seemingly shrouds him in sinister motives
- A living, breathing village – more than just a mysterious backdrop for the HORRIFYING events that unfold, the village is a character in its own right
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Language : English, French
- Rated : Mature
- Parcel Dimensions : 17.1 x 13.6 x 1.7 cm; 68.04 Grams
- Release date : May 7 2021
- Manufacturer : Capcom
- ASIN : B08VJQCN6Z
- Item model number : 91902
- Country of origin : USA
- Customer Reviews:
Experience survival horror like never before in Resident Evil village. Elevate each desperate fight to survive by showcasing the most realistic and terrifying graphics to date. The all-new title is the eighth major installment in the storied Resident Evil franchise, which established the survival horror genre nearly 25 years ago. The title is currently in development using Capcom’s proprietary re engine, used to create vivid gameplay experiences in hit titles such as Resident Evil 7 biohazard, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, and Devil may Cry 5. With hyper-detailed graphics, intense first-person action and masterful storytelling, the terror has never felt more realistic and inescapable. Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living peacefully in a new location, free from their past nightmares. Just as they are building their new life together, tragedy befalls them once again. Chris Redfield, the legendary hero from the Resident Evil series, is reacquainted with the couple and horribly disrupts their life, spiraling Ethan into chaos. A devastated Ethan finds himself in a remote snow-capped village seeking answers after being thrown into an entirely new nightmare.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Much more action than the previous one. It has a Call of Duty feel at times
- Graphics looks amazing at 4K and 60 FPS which helps with the very creepy atmosphere
- The boss battles are great!
- Mercenaries mode is the similar to the previous ones and is a lot of fun
- The story has a very familiar feel to RE4 (I liked RE4 a lot more though)
- Not sure why they're not going back to the main RE characters??? I miss them and it doesn't feel like an RE title without them
- It's long and drags on a bit, especially near the end
4/5! Starts of strong, finishes a bit weak, but still a lot of fun!