|Parcel Dimensions||11.63 x 9.09 x 2.54 cm; 113 Grams|
|Item model number||3603|
|Sport||Cycling, Outdoor Lifestyle|
|Included Components||Bike Trailer Coupler|
|Item Weight||113 g|
Retrospec Bike Trailer Steel Coupler Attachment for Child, Cargo & Pet Bicycle Trailers
Enhance your purchase
- Steel Bicycle Trailer Tow Bar Connector with 45-degree angle welded hitch arm for ideal attachment position for all of Retrospec's bicycle trailer types
- Attaches to the bicycle at the rear axle with the rear axle nut
- Convenient and safe hitch for Retrospec bicycle trailers to attach to
- Fits all Retrospec branded bikes and trailers
- An additional tow bar connector attachment means you can have multiple bikes outfitted to tow your Retrospec Rover kids, cargo or pet trailers.
- This coupler is designed for use with Retrospec Rover Trailers only.
- Do not use it with non-Retrospec trailers
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Take less time to set up your trailer onto a new bicycle by easily attaching the Retrospec Tow Bar Adapter on to multiple bikes. Made from heavy-duty steel, the Retrospec Trailer Tow Bar Connector has a 45-degree angle welded hitch arm for ideal attachment position for all of Retrospec's bicycle trailer types. This adapteris designed for use with Retrospec Rover Trailers only. Do not use with non-Retrospec trailers. Our tow bar adapter fits all Retrospec Rover Trailers. An additional tow bar connector attachment means you can have multiple bikes outfitted to tow your Retrospec Rover kids, cargo or pet trailers. Making your next adventure that much easier!
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2021