|Model Name||Roku Voice Remote (Official) for Roku Players and Roku TVs|
|Mounting Hardware||Batteries, Voice Remote|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Remote Control Description||Radio|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Battery cell composition||Alkaline|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item model number||RCAL7R|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 4.2 x 2.1 cm; 90.72 Grams|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $12.99
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Roku Voice Remote (Official) for Roku Players and Roku TVs
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Roku Voice Remote (Official) for Roku Players and Roku TVs|
About this item
- Take control of your Roku media player with the new Roku Voice Remote: The easy to use Roku Voice Remote with TV controls is perfect to replace or upgrade the remote for your Roku TV, Roku player, or Roku Smart Soundbar
- Great for Roku TVs: Compatible with all Roku TV brands such as TCL, Hisense, Sharp, Element, and Hitachi
- Great replacement remote for Roku Streaming Media Players: Compatible with Roku Express, Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere, Roku Ultra, Roku 2, Roku 3, and Roku 4 (some models may not be supported)
- No more juggling remotes: This voice remote has conveniently positioned side buttons that enable you to control your TV’s power, adjust TV volume, and mute audio on most TVs
- Shortcut buttons: Four pre set channel shortcut buttons let you quickly jump to popular streaming channels with a single press of your thumb
- For Roku TV users upgrading their remote: Use your voice to launch channels, search for entertainment, turn captions on, switch inputs, and more
- For Roku player and Roku Smart Soundbar users: Use your voice to launch channels, search for entertainment, turn captions on, plus control your TV with power, volume, and mute buttons
The perfect upgrade or replacement remote for your Roku device.
The easy to use Roku Voice Remote with TV controls puts the power of your Roku device in the palm of your hands. This remote is ideal to replace or upgrade the remote for your Roku TV , Roku player, or Roku Smart Soundbar. It’s compatible with all brands of Roku TV and most Roku streaming media players. Just use your voice to search for entertainment and control your TV. You’ll love its four pre set channel shortcut buttons that let you quickly jump to select streaming channels with a single press of your thumb. Plus, it has conveniently positioned side buttons that enable you to control your TV’s power, adjust volume, and mute audio (on most TVs).
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I own a TCL Roku tv witch has been amazing. With the only negative beeing the crappy remote they provide. Really I had some android boxes of questionable quality with better remotes than that. It was struggling from 3 meters (about 10 feet).
This remote resolved my problem.
It paired flawlessly with my TV. About 30 sec from the moment I inserted the batteries I was using it)
The range, since its wifi I can control my TV practically from anywhere.
The build quality is what I would expect getting in the 1st place. It was a nice feel and it's considerably heavier than the standard one ( the people that own it will understand). Overall it feels perfect in your hand weight / feeling wise.
Only thing I would chsnge / improve I would have the preset buttons beeing customisable.
I hope this helps,
I would recommend this replacement remote for anyone that has a Roku Stick that uses wifi for control.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on July 20, 2020
Usa dos pilas AAA no usa AA como el control más completo, son autorizados por Roku y funcionan prácticamente con cualquier Roku y TV-Roku con capacidades de control inalámbricas por radio frecuencia, en mi caso, controló muy bien mis TV, una SONY del 2017, una Panasonic 3D del 2015, una Panasonic del 2017 y una vieja LG del 2008 [de las TV sólo controla el encendido/apagado, volumen +/- y MUTE].
Update: mereció bajarlo a 3 estrellas, noté que el alcance de este control remoto, es mucho menor que el original que trae el Roku Ultra (a los 4 metros o 12 pies, comienza a no detectar la señal).