|Hard Drive||256 GB Solid State Hard Drive|
|Item model number||SM250256G|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Linux|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 2.2 x 0.21 cm; 6.3 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||8 x 2.2 x 0.2 centimeters|
|Flash memory size||256|
Add to your order
from After Solution $18.74
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new solid state hard drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in-lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn't recovered, you get your money back
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
SEKC SM250256G 256GB NVMe M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 3x4, Solid State Drive R/W CDM Up to 1700/1000 MB/s, (Atto) Up to 3300/3100 MB/s, Internal SSD
|You Save:||$2.90 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Digital storage capacity||256 GB|
|Compatible devices||Laptop, Desktop|
|Specific uses for product||Personal, Gaming, Business|
|Hard disk size||256 GB|
|Read speed||3300 Megabytes Per Second|
|Item weight||6.3 Grams|
About this item
- Solid State Drives - Upgrade your laptop/desktop computer with the SEKC SSD and feel the difference. Faster OS boot times, shut-downs and app load times.
- Exceptional Performance - Seq. Read/Write-Atto speeds up to 3300/3100MB/s respectively; Seq. Read/Write-CDM speeds up to 1700/1000MB/s respectively; Random Read/Write 4K up to 130/190k IOPS respectively (Performance may vary based on capacity, system hardware & configuration.)
- Superior Durability - Impact Resistence Strength: 1500G/0.5m, Shock Resistence Range: 80Hz 2000Hz/20G, 1500G/0.5ms.
- Interface - SEKC NVMe M.2 SSD PCle Gen 3x4 256GB. Requires motherboard that supports NVMe M.2 hardware. This SSD is not compatible with Mac. Additional parts may be required to use on Mac system.
- Operation - Operating Temperature: 0°C 70°C (32°F 158°F). Dimensions: 80 x 22 x 2.15mm (3.14 x 0.86 x 0.08inches), Weight: 6.3g (0.22ounces).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SEKC NVMe M.2 SSD PCle Gen 3x4 256GB Seq. Read/Write-CDM speeds up to 1700/1000MB/s respectively; Seq. Read/Write-Atto speeds up to 3300/3100MB/s respectively; Random Read/Write 4K up to 130/190k IOPS respectively, Performance may vary based on capacity, system hardware & configuration. Form factor: M.2 2280 (Internal SSD); Interface: PCIe Gen 3.0x4, NVMe 1.3 (backwards compatible with PCIe Gen 2 & Gen 1); Memory Type:3D NAND Flash; Compatible OS: Windows 10 /Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Linux. Trim supported; SmartZip supported; Dynamic/Static Wear Leveling supported; DIPM / HIPM mode supported; HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported; ECC LDPC algorithm Error Correction Code supported; Long Lasting Reliability with over 1.5 Million Hours (MTBF). Shock Resistence Range: 80Hz 2000Hz/20G, 1500G/0.5ms; Impact Resistence Strength: 1500G/0.5m; Operating Temperature: 0°C 70°C (32°F 158°F), Storage Temperature: -40°C 85°C (-40°F 185°F); Dimensions: 80 x 22 x 2.15 mm (3.14x0.86x0.08inches), Weight: 6.3g (0.22ounces).
From the manufacturer
High-end Controller and Chips
SEKC NVMe SSD is equipped with the latest 3D NAND flash chips regulated by an advanced controller. It is a powerful SSD in a slim M.2 form factor. (PCle Gen3.0 x 4). This combined advantage allows the drive to transmit and receive data simultaneously at high speeds.
Performance Level UP
SEKC NVMe SSD's sequential speeds (Atto-based) can reach up to R/W 3300/3100 MB/s. NVMe SSDs speeds are more than 2 times faster than typical SATA SSDs while running more efficiently. Experience better performance and system efficiency.
Reliability & Stability
SEKC NVMe SSD supports LDPC error correction code technology, automatic dynamic technology, and with over 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF). It is engineered to resist shock and vibration for increased data security at a low power consumption.
|SEKC 128GB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD||SEKC 256GB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD||SEKC 512GB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD||SEKC 1TB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD||SEKC 2TB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD|
|Sequential Read-CDM||Up to 1500 MB/s||Up to 1700 MB/s||Up to 1700 MB/s||Up to 2400 MB/s||Up to 2000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write-CDM||Up to 500 MB/s||Up to 1000 MB/s||Up to 1500 MB/s||Up to 1800 MB/s||Up to 1150 MB/s|
|Sequential Read-ATTO||Up to 3300 MB/s||Up to 3300 MB/s||Up to 3300 MB/s||Up to 3300 MB/s||Up to 3300 MB/s|
|Sequential Write-ATTO||Up to 3100 MB/s||Up to 3100 MB/s||Up to 3100 MB/s||Up to 3100 MB/s||Up to 3100 MB/s|
|4K Random Read (IOPS)||70k||130k||200k||210k||90k|
|4K Random Write (IOPS)||100k||190k||310k||330k||240k|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280||M.2 2280||M.2 2280||M.2 2280||M.2 2280|
|Interface||PCIe Gen3 x4||PCIe Gen3 x4||PCIe Gen3 x4||PCIe Gen3 x4||PCIe Gen3 x4|
|Average power consumption||3.15W||3.45W||3.5W||3.68W||3.75W|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||over 1,500,000 hours||over 1,500,000 hours||over 1,500,000 hours||over 1,500,000 hours||over 1,500,000 hours|
- Requires motherboard that supports NVMe M.2 hardware. Please double check hardware compatibility prior to purchasing.
- Handle with care when installing and do not allow children to install the SSD unsupervised.
- Avoid storing the product near humidity, high temperatures or corrosive environments.
- Please always backup your data in multiple storage devices. In no event shall we, its suppliers, or any affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental or financial damages resulting from data loss.
- According to the return policy, items must be returned in unused and new condition with all packing and accessories intact.
Images from the instruction are for reference only.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I installed a 256gb to replace the 5400rpm 1TB drive in my mother in laws Acer Spin 3. It has a M2 slot in addition to the 2.5 hdd.
Wow. Night and day difference. Got rid of the 1 TB altogether.
Used a free program Macrium Reflect to clone the original drive. Easy to do.
Agréablement surpris de mesurer le niveau de performance annoncé !
Si la durabilité est au rendez-vous, cet achat sera plus que satisfaisant !
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on June 29, 2021
Reviewed in Mexico on March 23, 2021