Have one to sell?
Follow the Author
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
SUPPLY AND DEMAND TRADING: How To Master The Trading Zones Paperback – March 25 2022
Enhance your purchase
A GREAT WAY TO DANCE WITH BIG PLAYERS IN THE MARKET
We’ve been familiar with the constant battles between the bulls and the bears in the financial markets that drives the price move every day. By understanding the core of market fluctuations, traders can prepare for the best trade opportunities and avoid market traps. Yet, it’s NEVER an easy task.
One of the most severe pitfalls among traders is the failure to determine which setups to give a go and which one to avoid. There are only a handful of worthwhile market signals out there for traders to consider. These setups are located in the trading zones where the BIG PLAYERS pay attention to, and there are true trade opportunities.
A great way to make the best use of the trading zones is through identifying and analyzing the Supply and Demand Zones in the market. Supply and Demand Trading is a concept that digs in the very basic yet crucial elements of the market operation, whether in traditional or modern ones. With a simple yet effective approach, it deserves a thorough investigation by every Price Action trader.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- How supply and demand are a perfect supplement to the traditional support/resistance levels;
- What are the trading zones and how to find them on the chart;
- The art of drawing supply and demand zones under different approaches;
- A super-powerful way to identify a reliable trading zone;
- How to combine candlestick patterns with supply and demand trading;
- What is a flip zone and how to make the best use of this market formation?
- How to trade reversal and continuation patterns using supply and demand theories;
- Two ways of trading gaps in combination with the trading zones;
- How to implement supply and demand trading with a powerful technical indicator;
- The biggest secret in trading with the zones to secure a high winning rate;
- The secret of long-term success in trading;
Each of these points will be supported with multiple high-quality chart examples so that you will have no difficulty understanding what I convey in the book.
Also, you will have a chance to learn about a very important tool that makes your trading a thousand times more convenient and effective.
The supply and demand theories root in traditional microeconomics with no fancy and complicated technical aspects or mathematical formulas required. Therefore, whether you are an experienced trader with big compassion for price action or a complete newbie, this book is a perfect companion for the rest of your trading journey.
So, if you are truly serious about who the BIG PLAYERS are and how to trade like a champion trader using the supply and demand trading methods, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button.
- ASIN : B09WHQW47W
- Publisher : Independently published (March 25 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 150 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8439128525
- Item weight : 231 g
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 0.86 x 22.86 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #397,799 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.4 out of 5
17 global ratings
Top reviews from other countries
Megha R Kaduskar
A must haveReviewed in India on May 1, 2022
A great understanding on demand and supply zones and is very well explained. The content keeps you involved in the book.
An interesting book in terms of content.Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2022
The text in chapter 5 refers to a figure that is missing. In the kindle version the author should quickly correct it.