|Hard Drive||1 TB Solid State Hard Drive|
|Item model number||MZ-77E1T0B/AM|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac|
|Product Dimensions||10.01 x 7.01 x 0.69 cm; 58.97 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10 x 7 x 0.7 Centimetres|
|Flash memory size||1|
|Hard Disk Interface||SATA 6 GB/s|
Add to your order
from After Solution $18.74
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new solid state hard drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in-lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn't recovered, you get your money back
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Samsung 870 EVO 1TB SATA 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ-77E1T0B/AM) [Canada Version]
Enhance your purchase
|Digital storage capacity||1 TB|
|Hard disk interface||SATA 6 GB/s|
|Hard disk form factor||2.5 Inches|
|Hard disk description||Solid State Hard Drive|
|Compatible devices||Laptop, Windows|
|Installation type||Internal Hard Drive|
About this item
- THE SDD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds*, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer.Power Consumption(idle):Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- INDUSTRY-DEFINING RELIABILITY: From everyday computing to 8K video processing, you can multi-task efficiently with up to 600 TBW**, low lag with the 6th generation VNAND, and powerful MKX controller
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested*** for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Simply plug 870 EVO into the standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor on your PC or laptop computer and let the renewed migration software take care of the rest
- SAMSUNG MAGICIAN SOFTWARE: Make your hard drive work smoothly with enhanced Samsung Magician 6 software so you can manage your drive, get the latest updates, monitor the drive's health and status, or even enhance its performance
- 3yr Samsung Electronics Canada Limited Warranty
Samsung 870 EVO solid state drive is the solid state drive to trust. Based on 3D VNAND flash, Samsung offers enhanced read/write performance, endurance and power management efficiency. With multiple form factors, the 870 EVO is ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops
From the manufacturer
The 870 EVO meets leading standards of reliability.
The 870 EVO passed compatibility tests with major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices. As the latest entry in the globally best-selling EVO series, the 870 EVO‘s proven versatility is compatible with systems and tasks of any user.
Samsung Magician software
Make your drive work like magic. The new and improved Samsung Magician 6 software will keep your SSD in check. You can easily manage your drive with a wide range of useful tools to keep up with the latest updates, monitor the drive's health and status, or even enhance its performance.
|Samsung 870 EVO SATA III Solid State Drive||Samsung 860 EVO Solid State Drive||Samsung 860 QVO Solid State Drive||Samsung 860 PRO Solid State Drive||Samsung T5 Portable Solid State Drive||Samsung X5 Portable Solid State Drive|
|Capacity||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB | 4TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB | 4TB||1TB | 2TB | 4TB||256GB | 512GB | 1TB | 2TB | 4TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB||500GB | 1TB | 2TB|
|Form Factor||2.5"||2.5" | M.2(2280) | mSATA||2.5"||2.5"||Portable||Portable|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gbps||SATA III 6Gbps||SATA III 6Gbps||SATA III 6Gbps||USB 3.1 Gen2 backward compatible||Thunderbolt 3, NVMe|
|Max Sequential Read Speed||Up to 560 MB/s||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 560 MB/s||Up to 540 MB/s||Up to 2,800 MB/s|
|Max Sequential Write Speed||Up to 530 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 530 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 2,300 MB/s|
|NAND Type||Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC|
|Recommended For||Content creators, IT professionals, to everyday users.||Gaming and Professional Computing||Everyday Computing||Gaming, Professional and High-End Computing||Fast, Secure External Storage||Content Creator and IT Professional for faster and secure External Storage|
Reviewed in Canada on March 31, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By D on November 14, 2022
By Hernani on December 2, 2022
By Sari on November 9, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Never purchase from this supplier!!!
Now my computer loads up in around 15 seconds. A very good purchase that I am very happy with. Came on time too
Reviewed in Mexico 🇲🇽 on April 2, 2021