Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Santa's Workshop: Chunky Lift a Flap Board Book Board book – Lift the flap, July 15 2017
Enhance your purchase
It's time for Christmas Cheer! Come explore the North Pole with your baby or toddler and see inside Santa's workshop. Visit Mrs. Claus's kitchen, with this adorable lift-a-flap board book. This delightful rhyming story is paired with simple sentences to reinforce future language structure while grasping and lifting the sturdy flaps helps support the development of fine motor skills. Perfect for stocking stuffers, book exchanges, Christmas gifts, and more!
Collect the entire Babies Love Lift-a-Flap series from Cottage Door press and be sure to check out our full selection of Christmas books for kids!
- Welcome to the world little one! Come explore Santa's Workshop Lift-a-Flap board book filled with surprises for babies and toddlers
- Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little infants and toddlers
- Bright, cheerful illustrations and rhyming text in these sensory lift-a-flap books for babies and toddlers keep them entertained and engaged
- Interactive elements encourage sensory exploration and help support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in developing children
- Collect all the books in the Babies Love series. From colors and animals to first words and holidays, the Babies Love series is a great introduction to reading with cheerful, contemporary, and whimsical illustrations as well as sturdy, easy-to-lift flaps
Frequently bought together
About the Author
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience--beginning on the day they're born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Holly Berry-Byrd just loves Christmas time! And so do the writers and designers at Cottage Door Press. Holly Berry-Byrd is the name we use when we all create a Christmas book together. It (sort of) means Red Bird – like our cheery little mascot. When Holly isn’t writing Christmas books, she enjoys baking gingerbread houses, knitting reindeer booties, and listening to vintage vinyl Christmas LPs.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
- Publisher : Cottage Door Press; Ltf Brdbk edition (July 15 2017)
- Language : English
- Board book : 12 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1680522299
- ISBN-13 : 978-1680522297
- Item weight : 249 g
- Dimensions : 13.34 x 3.18 x 12.7 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #62,670 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: