|Parcel Dimensions||72.39 x 53.34 x 22.22 cm; 11.68 Kilograms|
|Item model number||13-SC313AZ|
|Style||Schwinn Day Tripper Cargo Trailer|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Speeds||1|
|Included Components||Bicycle Trailer|
|Item Weight||11.7 kg|
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $28.99
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Schwinn Day Tripper Cargo Bike Trailer, Folding Frame, Quick Release Wheels, Red,Yellow
Enhance your purchase
|Frame material||Alloy Steel|
About this item
- Take along your gear for the ride with the Schwinn Day Tripper Cargo Trailer. The wide frame provides large towing and storage capacity, while the two-wheel design limits torque placed on your bicycle for unhindered performance.
- A unique folding-frame design and quick-release wheels pack up neatly for compact storage and transport.
- For added versitility, enjoy the ease of one-time installation with the universal coupler that easily attaches to almost any bicycle.
- 16-inch air-filled tires with molded rims provide a ride that's always smooth, while interior D-rings allow you to strap down your cargo, providing extra security and improved performance.
- This bike trailer ships ready to be assembled, has a 1 year limited , and the wheels measure 16 inches.
Frequently bought together
Founded in 1895, Schwinn is an American icon, building some of the best-known and best-loved bicycles of all time. From its very beginning in Chicago, Illinois, the Schwinn mission has been to develop bicycles that allow people to experience the confidence and freedom that comes from riding a bike. Take along your gear for the ride with the Schwinn Day Tripper Cargo Trailer. The wide frame provides large towing and storage capacity, while the two-wheel design limits torque placed on your bicycle for unhindered performance. A unique folding-frame design and quick-release wheels pack up neatly for compact storage and transport. For added versitility, enjoy the ease of one-time installation with the universal coupler that easily attaches to almost any bicycle. 16-inch air-filled tires with molded rims provide a ride that's always smooth, while interior D-rings allow you to strap down your cargo, providing extra security and improved performance. This bike trailer ships ready to be assembled. The wheels measure 16 inches.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The included Schwinn Universal Coupler makes it easy to attach the trailer to just about any bicycle out there.
Unique collapsible folding frame is perfect for family vacations and tidy compact storage.
Nothing Gets Left Behind
This beast can haul up to 100 lbs. of cargo without a problem, and the included D-rings let you strap down your stuff for added security.
Two-wheel design featuring 16" air-filled tires and molded rims limit torque placed on bicycle for a smooth and responsive ride.
|Schwinn DayTripper Cargo Bike Trailer||Schwinn Caribou Double Bike Trailer||Schwinn Rascal Pet Bike Trailer|
|Collapsible Folding Frame||✓||✓||✓|
|16" Air-Filled Tires||✓||✓||✓|
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs. of cargo||2 children up to 40 lbs. each||1 pet up to 50 lbs.|
|Additional Storage||Included D-rings let you strap down cargo||Room for additional 12 lbs. of gear||Room for additional 12 lbs. of gear|
|Included Safety Flag||✓||✓||✓|
|Additional Features||2-wheel design limits torque, wide frame is perfect for towing||Oversized interior with removable, washable seat pad||Rear doggy door, adjustable leash length, and washable trailer liner|
An American Icon
Founded in 1895 in Chicago, Illinois, the Schwinn mission has been to develop bicycles that allow people to experience the confidence and freedom that comes from riding a bike.
Over the last century, the bicycles, designs, and riders have evolved, but our commitment to the Schwinn mission has remained strong. Schwinn is excited to be on this journey with you.
As we continue to build upon our heritage of being America’s most loved bicycle brand; we look forward to another century of sharing our bicycles with explorers of all ages. You can trust that you have our continued dedication to the quality and innovation that has become synonymous with the Schwinn name.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By SimsimaZ30 on April 27, 2019
Although, the coupler doesn't fit onto my bike, so the position locking mechanism isn't happening, and I had to use some of my own nuts to secure it on there. Because of this, I think, it has to be tightened quite often.
The yellow cover is not a plastic rain cover FYI, it's some other kind of material that doesn't look totally water proof. And it's a pretty open design, you'll probably want a bag to put any loose items in. It has good walls on each side, but the back and front only have a crossbar and that same thin material from the cover for support. and it's not completely, like, secure, it's just kind of a flap in the back.
All in all, I wish I had bought a one wheel one again. Less room, but not as wide on the road, lighter, and more maneuverable.
Where to start? I went for a week vacation with my bike and the trailer and I had all sort of aventures:
- The right wheel was squeaky and stuck every 30-40km. We had to stop, clean all the pieces around the cilinder and add oil as a workaround. We later discovered that the right wheel was faulty. The pieces around the cilinder are too close to each other preventing the wheel from turning.
- The straps are not adjustable. This means that if you have an object slightly surfacing the size of the trailer from the top, you won't be able to close the cover and risk getting all your stuff wet. This is very disappointing, the whole purpose of having straps is that you can adjust them.
- It is not sturdy. It will work well for short distances if you go to your local supermarket but not for long trips
- Not waterproof. I have a lot of real waterproof objects and I can tell you that the thin plastic cover of this trailer won't do the job.
It is a very cheap quality object, not recommendable
If you get one, you have to go as slow as possible when going from a crosswalk to a curb.
Top reviews from other countries
Solo consideren frenar con tiempo, pues la inercia del remolque hace que tome aproximadamente el doble de distancia poder frenar bien.
Segundo punto, acostúmbrense a acaparar miradas. Los remolques no son comunes en nuestro país, así que seguro los voltean a ver todos. Esto es malo o bueno, según su uso. Yo lo aprovecho para publicidad de mi negocio ;)
Reviewed in Mexico on October 4, 2019
Reviewed in Mexico on August 27, 2020