Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross is a thought leader and consultant in the space of People, Culture, and Conscious Business. Sebastian started his career as an entrepreneur in the technology space and later as a partner in a venture capital firm. In recent years, Sebastian held leadership roles as CEO and other C-level positions with several international scaleups. He is currently the Director of the School of Founders-Program at the IESE Business School in Barcelona.
Sebastian co-founded the Spanish chapter of Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO). He co-founded the Spanish Conscious Capitalism chapter and is currently the President of the Spanish Conscious Capitalism Foundation.
Sebastian received a Ph.D. and an MBA from the University of Cologne, a Master of International Business Administration from ESADE Business School in Barcelona. He participated in the Entrepreneurial Masters Program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is also an elected member of the Royal European Academy of Doctors.
Sebastian is German and has been living in Barcelona for over 20 years. He is married and has two sons.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Sebastian Ross
Do any of these challenges sound familiar?
- "I gave a star performer a raise, and now everyone else is marching into my office, demanding one, too."
- "If anyone looked closely at our payroll, it would be hard to rationalize why we're paying certain people what we do."
- "I'm tired of losing our best people to the Googles of the world because we can't match their salaries."
- The #1 mistake business leaders make in setting up their compensation plans
- The psychological aspects of compensation underpinning successful plans
- How individual bonuses can backfire
- The power of gamifying gains to drive up energy and engagement
- Whether you want to be queen/king or rich!