|Parcel Dimensions||16.76 x 14.73 x 5.08 cm; 318 Grams|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||318 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Seltureone 16ft (5m) Replacement Oculus Link Cable Compatible for Oculus Quest/Quest 2, 5Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 1 3A High Transfering Data Speed with USB-C to USB-A Adapter for PC and Laptop's Type C Port
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||USB Type C, USB 2.0|
|Compatible devices||Personal Computer|
About this item
- Test & Work: Works perfectly for Oculus Link program, Oculus Quest, Oculus Quest 2. (Tested it with Oculus Quest and Quest 2 to PC.) Note: Please confirm to upgrade the Qculus Quest/Quest 2 and the Oculus home APP to V20 and above vession before connecting the cable and adapter. And release the memory of the PC before using the Oculus link as it need large memory to run.
- High Speed & Stable Data Transfer: 5Gbps max data transfering speed, much faster than USB 2.0
- Depends on you: You can only use 5m cable to connect other devices or combine with USB-C to USB-A Adapter to connect Oculus Quest and PC, provide you different need of devices depends.
- High Quality- High quality spiral shielding doubling as grounding protects to ensure a consistent and robust connection.
- Stream to Steam VR: It can be streamed to Steam VR with our cable, enabling Oculus Quest working on other VR platform.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ensure you are plugging it in correctly! It was not working for me at first. I replugged the cables in both the HMD and the computer, it worked just fine after.
The cables are really thick, I guess they have to be though so I can't call that a con. The cable is not very loose though, it is quite coiled.
Kind of expensive.
The USB Type-A to Type-C adapter is extremely handy, I can plug the cable directly into PC's never used I/O Type-C port.
Imagine having a small child constantly tugging at the side of your headset when you are using VR... That's how this feel like. I bought this on a pinch as I'm traveling and I NEED a link cable so this will do.
But it WILL strain your neck.
Top reviews from other countries
Fonctionne très bien avec l’oculus quest 2, je recommande. Inutile d’acheter un câble officiel à 100€…. Adaptateur usb-c bien pratique dans le lot.