|Item model number||8541814698|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 12.7 x 10.8 cm; 484 Grams|
Compare Offers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
85% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping
82% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping
63% positive over last 12 months
Septic Tank Treatment - 1 Year Supply of Dissolvable Easy Flush Live Bacteria Packets (12 Count) - Best Way to Prevent Expensive Sewage Backups - Made in USA
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Septic Treatment by Cabin Obsession|
|Unit count||12 count|
|Number of Items||1|
|Contains liquid contents||Yes|
About this item
- 🌿 YOU’RE JUST ONE FLUSH AWAY FROM A HEALTHY SEPTIC SYSTEM! Our monthly easy flush dissolving packets are specially formulated to help break down waste and maintain a properly functioning septic system. This is the easiest and most efficient way to prevent expensive septic tank backups and drain field repairs. Just flush one packet down your toilet each month!
- 🌿 SCIENTIFICALLY SELECTED BACTERIA CULTURES. Each packet contains billions of active bacteria cultures that are scientifically selected to produce, activate, and recharge the enzymes needed to reduce solids and decompose the different types of waste found in both the sludge layer and scum layer of your septic tank, and even out into the leach field.
- 🌿 ALL NATURAL, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, & MADE IN THE USA. Each flushable septic treatment packet is all natural, with no chemical additives. They’re safe for all home plumbing lines, any black water system or cesspool, and both aerobic and anaerobic septic systems, so flush each packet down your toilet with absolute confidence!
- 🌿 ELIMINATES ODOR, AND GREAT FOR YOUR RV AND BOAT TOO. Not only is this the best way to maintain a healthy residential septic system, but our concentrated formula dissolvable enzyme pouches are also ideal for use in marine holding tanks and camper toilets too! And because of the advanced digestion rate of odor causing bio organic wastes, they aid in controlling and getting rid of bad smells too. Your nose will thank you!
- 🌿 PREVENTS EXPENSIVE SEPTIC BACKUPS AND REPAIRS. A small investment in our septic tank treatments help to prevent clogs and bulky buildup that causes septic overflow. The billions of bacteria in each packet digest solid waste, converting it to liquid, preventing costly repairs and frequent pumping.
<p>Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.</p>
The most effective natural enzymatic treatment for your septic tank.
A once a month treatment that’s tough on sludge, keeps odors in check, and helps prevent costly repairs. Just drop it in one toilet anywhere in the house, and get lasting protection. Cabin Obsession septic tank treatments work great for your home, camper, or even organic garden composting.
What Makes Ours the Best?
Prevents and Eliminates Odors
This treatment doesn't mask the bad smells with chemical perfumes, and it doesn't obliterate your tank with harsh chemicals. Our treatment actually stops odors before they happen, and leaves behind a purely pleasant mild fresh scent.
No Measuring, No Mess
Avoid messy powders and liquids. Make your life easy with our no-fuss, simple, and self-dissolving enzyme producing bioactive bacteria packets.
Extra Strength Concentrated Formula
The highest quality non-toxic septic treatment around. Scientifically formulated with bacteria that produce, activate, and recharge the organic enzymes needed to reduce solids and decompose waste within your septic tank.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What chemicals are in this product?
A: Our treatment packets are 100% natural with billions of scientifically selected bacteria cultures that produce enzymes to break down solid waste. There are no harmful chemicals!
Q: How many packs should I use?
A: 1 per month is plenty for most homes. If your tank is more than 1000 gallons or your home is 4+ bdrms, we recommend 2 a month.
Q: Will this help keep my plumbing lines clean?
A: Yes, our treatment packs not only keep proactive bacteria and enzymes working to break down solids in your septic tank, but also help clean the lines leading to the tank & in the drain field beyond.
Q: We’ve always been on city sewer but now own a country home. Do we need to add septic treatment?
A: Normal septic tank maintenance requires routine pumpings every 3-5 years, however it’s easy to accumulate excess solid waste a lot sooner. Using things like antibacterial soaps, harsh detergents, or even fabric softener can kill beneficial bacteria needed to break down solids. Therefore it’s best to use a monthly bacteria additive to ensure the enzyme producing bacteria are alive and active.
Q: Does it work for RV campers?
A: Absolutely! Our treatment packs provide billions of bacteria to break down solids, speed up anaerobic digestion, & reduce odor in any holding tank. Just drop it in your RV toilet, portalet, or marine head, & let our bacteria do the work!
- Is discontinued by manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 10.8 cm; 484 Grams
- Date First Available : Aug. 21 2017
- Manufacturer : Cabin Obsession
- ASIN : B071WMZCFC
- Item model number : 8541814698
- Best Sellers Rank: #16,213 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #681 in Household Cleaning
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bacterial activation in the tank was very good though.
I just cut the bag open and dump the product down the toilet now.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.