Sharing the Gospel with Ease: How the Love of Christ Can Flow Naturally from Your Life (Church Answers Resources) Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Discover a Natural Way to Share the Love of Christ.
Think about an incredibly joyful event in your life. Perhaps you got a job you desperately wanted or you were really proud of something you made. Do you remember how you couldn’t wait to talk about it? You were willing and eager to have a conversation about it with anyone who would listen! Why doesn’t our excitement for Jesus overflow from our lives in a similar and natural way?
In this book, Thom Rainer explores what makes so many Christians hesitant to talk about the greatest news the world has ever heard. There are real obstacles, challenges, and fears, but God is bigger and stronger than these hurdles. His compassion extends to all who wander, and He wants to show them His love through the lives of His people.
With this helpful guide, you will
- Discover why it is so difficult to share the greatest news in the world
- Identify common objections that are difficult to answer and learn how to respond to them gracefully
- Learn about the three biggest barriers to talking to your friends and neighbors about the gospel and how to bypass those obstacles
- See how God loves to work through our lives to draw others to Himself
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||4 hours and 50 minutes|
|Author||Thom S. Rainer|
|Audible.ca Release Date||July 05 2022|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #148,048 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#4,223 in Christian Ministry & Evangelism
#4,510 in Christian Evangelism (Books)
#5,146 in Christian Living (Audible Books & Originals)