|Hard Drive||256 GB|
|Brand||SP SILICON POWER|
|Item model number||P34A80|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 2.2 x 0.4 cm; 8 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||8 x 2.2 x 0.4 centimeters|
|Color||A80 Nvme 256GB|
|Flash memory size||256|
|Hard Disk Interface||PCIE x 4|
Add to your order
from After Solution $18.74
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new solid state hard drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in-lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn't recovered, you get your money back
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Silicon Power 256GB NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 R/W up to 3,100/1,100MB/s SSD (SU256GBP34A80M28AB)
Enhance your purchase
|Digital storage capacity||256 GB|
|Hard disk interface||PCIE x 4|
|Brand||SP SILICON POWER|
|Hard disk size||256 GB|
|Form factor||Small form factor|
|Read speed||3100 Megabytes Per Second|
|Cache size||256 GB|
|Colour||A80 Nvme 256GB|
About this item
- Super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface for read/write speeds of up to 3,100MB/s / 1,100MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- RAID engine for enhanced data integrity
- Slim form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) for perfect fit in slim and portable mobile applications or desktop PCs
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a B notch and therefore, the B key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted. 5-year limited warranty or 380 TBW Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Step Up the Game to a New Level of Responsiveness
The full capacity P34A80 takes high-end devices to a whole new level of performance and responsiveness. Supporting the super-fast PCIe Gen 3x4 interface, it reaches incredible read and write speeds of up to 3400MB/s and 3000MB/S leaving PCIe Gen 3x2 and SATA III behind by a huge margin and high-power users with nothing better to wish for. It’s the ultimate addition to your performance gaming arsenal.
Superior Storage Performance for Performance Gaming
Massive speed and high performance, yet lower power consumption and a small form factor for system flexibility, it’s a gamer’s dream. Supporting RAID engine, the P34A80 also maintains system stability and data integrity during even the most highly-demanding applications that rely on superior storage performance.
Massive Performance, Small Form Factor
The P34A80 weighs in at a mere 8 grams. As versatile as it is effective, the SSD’s small form factor allows for easy installation in the thinnest notebooks, mobile applications, and PC desktops alike.
NVMe 1.3 support
Supports SLC Cache and DRAM Cache Buffer. Provides great SSD performance on sequential read/write up to 3400MB/3000MB and random read/write up to 500K and 600K IOPS. The P34A80 maintains an overall improved system performance level during the most demanding applications, not only for graphic designers and photographers but also for hardcore gamers.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Swapping out the old mechanical drive for an SSD is one of the most cost-effective ways to rejuvenate the life of old PCs. Sometimes it is tempting on the basis of cost to go for cheaper alternatives that are relatively unknown. I caution against that. Go for a known brand.
..... glad I read their packaging and not tore the product out to use it and just threw away the packaging......
My only minor complaint is that the management software offered by SP caused my AVG antivirus to freak out when I tried to install it so I didn't bother.
The drive does not appear to have a heat sink so if you plan to push it, expect thermal throttling. It works fine for my purposes.
On my old computer running sata ssd rendering 2 minute test video it took 4:30 to render. On the new machine with the SP Drive less than 30 seconds I was floored. I use this drive as my boot drive/programs, and keep my other stuff on other drives so i have over 65% of the drive free. If you are a gamer get a bigger drive if your a average user your be just fine. Would happily buy another as it really made more of a impact than expected.
Not the fastest drive out there but more than quick enough for the value of price i paid for it. Save your money if your a average user, and buy this you'll be quite happy with the performance.
Top reviews from other countries
* All usual file related operations are now done quickly. Earlier, it took lot of time with HDD.
* Reasonably priced one when compared to well known brands with similar config.
* Was skeptical about the relatively lesser known SP brand but the product does what it is advertised for.
Note for Windows installation:
* I opted for fresh installation of Windows 10 onto this SSD as recovery from USB forced the installation wizard to choose existing HDD. No lincence key was asked as it is embedded in BIOS (OEM build). I read clean installation is better option for performance instead of cloning HDD. But, the pain part is one has to install all the other software.
The performance well in system boot and shutdown too. The specific of read and write speed is varies to 1500/800 instead of 2100/1200.