|Brand||SP SILICON POWER|
|Item model number||A58|
|Parcel Dimensions||15.9 x 12.2 x 0.7 cm; 50 Grams|
|Flash memory size||256 GB|
Silicon Power 256GB SSD 3D NAND TLC A58 Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SU256GBSS3A58A25CA)
|You Save:||$10.00 (22%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||SP SILICON POWER|
|Hard disk form factor||2.5 Inches|
|Form factor||2.5 inches|
|Read speed||560 Megabytes Per Second|
|Write speed||530 Megabytes Per Second|
|Package type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- R/W up to 560/530MB/s. Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster boot up and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SP Silicon Power A58 Internal Solid State Drive
3D NAND Technology for Enhanced Reliability and Power Efficiency Applying the advanced 3D NAND flash, Ace A58 features higher reliability and better power efficiency than traditional SSDs equipped with 2D NAND flash. The A58 offers improved endurance and longer battery life that you're able to work longer without frequently recharge your laptop. High Transfer Speeds for Fast Start Up Powered by high quality controller and original synchronous NAND flash, the A58 delivers incredibly high transfer speeds that enable short boot time, fast application loading and quick file processing. SLC Cache Technology for Performance Boost and Longer Lifespan The A58 especially applies the ”SLC Cache technology” that allows all data to be written in the SLC portion first and leads to higher peak writing performance. In addition, the technology can reduce write amplification and thus offer better endurance and longer lifespan of the SSD. Free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool - SP Toolbox Software The A58 comes with a free-download SSD health monitor tool - SP Toolbox Software, which is especially designed for you to easily monitor the current health status of a SSD. By such, you can run a performance test, get an overall health evaluation and check detailed information about your SSD, including used space on device, device temperature, total bytes written, S.M.A.R.T. status, erase count status and block numbers. *Please download the software at SP Official Website. Absolutely Reliable with Bad Block Management The A58 is built with Bad Block Management, which can continually monitor and replace bad blocks to keep your system in good condition with prolonged lifespan of a SSD. Multiple Techniques Supported The A58 is one of the lightest and thinnest SSD of its kind yet it is shock- and vibration-proof since it contains no moving parts. Furthermore, S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system and ECC technology are equipped to promise higher data transmission safety.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Swapping out the old mechanical drive for an SSD is one of the most cost-effective ways to rejuvenate the life of old PCs. Sometimes it is tempting on the basis of cost to go for cheaper alternatives that are relatively unknown. I caution against that. Go for a known brand.
..... glad I read their packaging and not tore the product out to use it and just threw away the packaging......
On my old computer running sata ssd rendering 2 minute test video it took 4:30 to render. On the new machine with the SP Drive less than 30 seconds I was floored. I use this drive as my boot drive/programs, and keep my other stuff on other drives so i have over 65% of the drive free. If you are a gamer get a bigger drive if your a average user your be just fine. Would happily buy another as it really made more of a impact than expected.
Not the fastest drive out there but more than quick enough for the value of price i paid for it. Save your money if your a average user, and buy this you'll be quite happy with the performance.
Top reviews from other countries
* All usual file related operations are now done quickly. Earlier, it took lot of time with HDD.
* Reasonably priced one when compared to well known brands with similar config.
* Was skeptical about the relatively lesser known SP brand but the product does what it is advertised for.
Note for Windows installation:
* I opted for fresh installation of Windows 10 onto this SSD as recovery from USB forced the installation wizard to choose existing HDD. No lincence key was asked as it is embedded in BIOS (OEM build). I read clean installation is better option for performance instead of cloning HDD. But, the pain part is one has to install all the other software.