|Place of Business||BELLINGHAM, WA, 98227 US|
|Product Dimensions||18.29 x 14.99 x 4.06 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item model number||25219|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||25219|
|Item Weight||454 g|
|Country of origin||China|
Softride Quiet Ride Locking Tightening Hitch Pin; Anti-Rattle for Receiver Hitches, Bike Racks, or Boat Trailers; Silence The clanking Noise That occurs While Towing (25219)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||1 Pounds|
|Vehicle service type||Marine-Personal-Craft, ATV, Van, Car, Sport-Utility-Vehicles, Truck, Trailer|
About this item
- An insert fitted with a nut slides inside a hollow ball mount to pull it tightly against the receiver tube.
- Helps protects the vehicle's power train by preventing the jerking motion that happens when starting and stopping while towing
- Threaded anti-rattle locking bolt reduces movement of receiver racks or trailers.
- Durable brass lock, stainless steel hitch pin, and dust cover to protect against debris
- Note: When installing, per instructions, first hand-tighten bolt, THEN place lock securely onto pin BEFORE finally tightening the bolt with a wrench.
Softride QuietRide Hitch Pin is designed to provide excellent towing by protecting both tow vehicle and cargo. It features a uniquely designed enclosure that secures an anti-rattle nut inside the ball mount. This hitch pin eliminates the annoying "clanking" heard when starting, stopping or turning and ensures easy installation.
Reviewed in Canada on March 4, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Dr. Duck on March 4, 2022
Buy with confidence.
By Kombi on September 21, 2021