Sunday, June 4
Ships from: Amazon.ca Sold by: Amazon.ca
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Spectrum Kindergarten Phonics Workbook, Ages 5 to 6, Kindergarten Phonics Workbooks, Letter Recognition, Alphabet Order, Vowel and Consonant Sound Practice - 144 Pages (Volume 53) Paperback – Aug. 15 2014
Purchase options and add-ons
Kindergarten phonics workbooks, Ages 5+
Support your child’s educational journey with Spectrum’s Kindergarten Phonics Workbook that teaches primary phonics skills to kindergarteners.
Kindergarten Workbooks are a great way for children to learn kindergarten phonics skills such as alphabet order and letters sounds for kindergarten, consonants, short vowel sounds, and more through a variety of kindergarten learning activities that are both fun AND educational!
Why You’ll Love This Kindergarten Workbook
- Engaging and educational kindergarten phonics activities. “Tracing and coloring pictures”, “ABC order”, and “Matching letters” are a few of the fun activities that incorporate phonics to help inspire learning into your child’s kindergarten homeschool curriculum or classroom curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. Reviews and an answer key are included in the kindergarten activity book to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities. Use the notes section to record important information along the way.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 144-page kindergarten workbook is sized at about 8 inches x 11 inches―giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals―providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Phonics Workbook Contains:
- Phonics activities with vibrant illustrations
- Practice pages, reviews, notes section, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8” x 11”
From the Publisher
The Spectrum Kindergarten Phonics Workbook covers important kindergarten phonics topics for kindergarteners through kindergarten learning activities and focused practice, including:
- Alphabet letter recognition and ABC order
- Consonants and vowels
- Tracing and coloring pictures
Features step-by-step problem-solving examples with vibrant illustrations.
Engaging activities reinforce letter recognition and order, consonants, vowels, and other phonics skills.
Check out other subject-specific workbooks for your child’s grade level!
|Carson Dellosa 4-Pack Math Flash Cards for Kids Ages 4-8||Carson Dellosa Flash Cards for Toddlers||Spectrum Math, Grade K||Spectrum Language Arts, Grade K||Spectrum Reading, Grade K||Spectrum Sight Words, Grade K|
|Overview||216 addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division flash cards||216 illlustrated flash cards covering essential phonics and math skills||Focused practice for math mastery||Focused practice for language arts mastery||Focused practice for reading comprehension||Focused practice for sight word mastery|
- Publisher : Carson Dellosa Pub Co Inc (Aug. 15 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 144 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1483811816
- ISBN-13 : 978-1483811819
- Item weight : 340 g
- Dimensions : 21.34 x 0.97 x 27.18 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #112,022 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: