Star Brite 087004 Epoxy Aluminum Putty Stick, 4 Ounce (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$37.89 ($33.41 /100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item volume||4 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Works underwater! Every boater should have this onboard for emergency and permanant repairs
- Easy to use - hand knead for 1 minute and apply to damaged area
- Bonds in 5-10 minutes - Steel hard in 30 minutes Fully cured in 60 minutes and can then be sanded, drilled and tapped
- Special additives cut through oxidation and anodization to maximize bonding to weathered aluminum
- Withstands high temperatures and pressures making it ideal for manifolds, mufflers, & drive units
|Ean||0071247870046 , 0343538540199|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00071247870046|
|Included Components||1 Stick of Epoxy Putty|
|Item Volume||4 fluid_ounces|
|Item Weight||150 grams|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||4 Ounce (Pack of 1)|
|UPC||343538540199 , 071247870046|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 15.24 x 22.86 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : Nov. 8 2010
- Manufacturer : Star brite
- Place of Business : DAVIE, FL, 33314 US
- ASIN : B001449TTY
- Item model number : 87004
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #28,859 in Office Products (See Top 100 in Office Products)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Works underwater! Every boater should have this onboard for emergency and permanent repairs.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2017
Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2021
It is like the clay my kids play with. I created a hole in the center and thought it needed more air.
Overnight, just as soft as when i put it on.
It is crap