Starter Boys Short Sleeve Performance Pique Polo
Return this item for free
- You can return this item for any reason. For self-ship returns, Amazon will reimburse your reasonable out of pocket shipping charges to return the item. The item must be returned in a new and unused condition.
Purchase options and add-ons
- 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Starter hangtag doubles as a sticker!
- This short sleeve pique polo is perfect for on and off the golf course.
- DRI-STAR moisture wicking technology helps keeps you cool and dry
- Features side slits for more comfortable movement.
- Amazon Exclusive, Kids' Activewear
Have one to sell?
- Date First Available : Oct. 9 2018
- Manufacturer : Starter
- Place of Business : Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3H1, Canada
- ASIN : B07B8T38NN
- Item model number : S18SBT04
- Department : boys
- Best Sellers Rank: #318,598 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #87 in Boys' Polo Shirts
- Customer Reviews:
This short sleeve pique polo is perfect for on and off the golf course.
From the manufacturer
4 out of 5
1 global rating
Top reviews from other countries
Comfortable, Clean Lines, Tailored Fit.Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 13, 2018
How much can one opine on a basic white shirt? I try to avoid white on myself and the children. It is more of a one-time-wear item in my household. Alas, there are times we must get a white polo shirt - concerts, plays, required dress, etc. I don't like to go to the cheapest possible and get a boxy odd fit. Starter delivers what I need with this polo. A decent non-see-thru shirt with a slim fit for my skinny kid.
One person found this helpful
Steve and Amy
Polo's always workReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 31, 2018
Grandpa wears polos most of the time, they work for just about every occasion so of course my grandson has to wear them too. This is a nice polo very similar material as my RL polos, mesh cloth, although I usually get 100% cotton these are only 55% cotton with 45% polyester which is probably better for an active boy. Machine washable.
thin piece of junk!Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on December 29, 2018
My daughter fits in a kids 8/10 and this was no where near that size, it was WAY Too small! It also was paper thin and the fabric was SUPER scratchy, so even if it had fit her, she wouldn't have wanted to wear it. PASS ON THIS ONE!