Storey's Guide to Raising Horses, 3rd Edition: Breeding, Care, Facilities Hardcover – Illustrated, Feb. 16 2021
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
From the Back Cover
Topics covered include
- Seasonal horsekeeping and pasturing methods
- Routine health care and first aid
- Up-to-date disease prevention and vaccination protocols
- Hoof care and dental health
- The latest breeding care and techniques
- Pregnancy and foaling guidance
About the Author
Heather Smith Thomas has written extensively on animal health care, authoring thousands of articles and 24 books on the subject. Her books include Storey’s Guide to Raising Beef Cattle, Essential Guide to Calving, Getting Started with Beef & Dairy Cattle, The Cattle Health Handbook, The Horse Conformation Handbook, Storey’s Guide to Raising Horses, Storey’s Guide to Training Horses, and Stable Smarts. She raises cattle and horses on her family ranch in Salmon, Idaho.
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Publisher : Storey Publishing, LLC; 3rd edition (Feb. 16 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 448 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1635860865
- ISBN-13 : 978-1635860863
- Item weight : 1.16 kg
- Dimensions : 18.54 x 2.79 x 23.62 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #293,979 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: