|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 2.03 x 1.19 cm; 254 Grams|
|Item model number||3810R|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of component outputs||Hdmi|
|Speaker type||Single Speaker|
|Place of Business||BROOKLYN, NY, 11208 US|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $8.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim 7/365 via phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Roku® Streaming Stick+ | 4K/HDR/HD streaming player with 4x the wireless range & voice remote with TV power and volume, US version – Not intended for use in Canada
Enhance your purchase
|Supported internet services||Netflix, Vudu, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, YouTube|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9.4 x 2 x 1.2 centimeters|
|Controller type||Voice Control|
|Video output resolution||3840 x 2160 Pixels|
About this item
- New 2017 Model!
- Powerful, portable, exceptional wireless
- Advanced wireless receiver for 4x the range
- Brilliant 4K, HDR, and HD streaming
- Voice remote with TV Power and volume
- 500, 000 Plus movies and TV episodes, easy-to-use remote, intuitive navigation, search across top channels
- Product is recommended for use in US only, it is not recommend for use in Canada as functionality is limited
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Roku Streaming Stick+ | 4K/HDR/HD streaming player with 4x the wireless range & voice remote with TV power and volume
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By WarBud on March 22, 2020
Applicably, this is stated right on the Roku box.."Channels can change and vary by country...". This Streaming Stick still provided a multitude of other channels...some duplicating others. Make sure you have a couple of HDMI ports on your TV.. Chances are, if you already have a newer "Smart" TV, with HDMI ports, you will only mostly be duplicating what you already have through the "Smart" application...although I find the Roku faster and the interface easier than my older Samsung "Smart" TV interface...which Samsung no longer offers operating system updates for. The Roku remote connected itself easily to my TV for volume and power control, which is certainly better than having to switch remotes all the time. Overall, the price is right and you get a lot for your buck.
Would definitely recommend!
Top reviews from other countries
So that is how Roku rewards it's returning long-time customer, by charging them a fee of $70.00 to activate more than 2 of their Roku devices! So, in addition to paying for the device itself, you now have to pay an extra $70.00 to use it!!!
I am hoping this review will alert other potential buyers to Roku's new policy of rewarding their repeat customers.
Basicamente es lo mismo, pero SÍ funciona además con crunchyroll. Podrás instalar SIN problema las siguientes aplicaciones, entre otras:
-Cinépolis.click (otro que no es admitido por apple-tv-box),
-Películas de google store.
Lo único que no puede cargar, obviamente, es itunes de apple, pero con claro video y películas google no hace falta. Cabe desatacar, que las aplicaciones que por zona (hulu, vudu, showtime, etc) no se pueden instalar en méxico, no obstante se trata de la versión streaming stik USA.
Además, es más barato que el Apple-TV-box.
Calidad Imagen: Se ve perfectamente, igual que el Apple-tv-box en 1080.
Conexión Red: Sólo leé la red WIFI de 2.4 ghz, pero como es a doble banda, no se cuelga ni se congela. Perfecto!!!!
Por cierto, el apple-tv tiene problemas para volverse a conectar a redes WIFI de 5 ghz.
NOTA: La versión USA del streaming stick es más barata que la versión MX, pero funciona normalmente aquí y permite elegir idioma en español.
My house is a Roku house. We have 5 televisions but don't have a cable or satellite subscription.. One of the TV's is a Roku TV and the other 4 all have a Roku attached to them. Literally everything we watch is delivered via the Roku. Our OTA material is delivered from a Tablo DVR to our Rokus. Our local media is served up via a Plex server to the Rokus. We also have PS Vue, Netflix, Amazon video, etc. etc. Bottom line, we use Roku a lot, and I'm very familiar with them. I wouldn't consider myself to be a Roku "fan boy", though. While most of the Roku's I've had have been great...there have been some clunkers. The Roku 2XS was a turd that never got any better. The Roku 4 was a turd at the start, but gradually got better with each subsequent firmware update. Unfortunately, the cooling fan in one of my Roku 4s (The 4 was the only Roku model to ever have one) has begun to make the dreaded "grinding" noise in recent weeks, so I decided to try replace it with a stick+.
I've generally been leery about all of the "stick" form-factor devices. They've generally lagged behind the more traditional "box" form-factor devices as far as specs go. The Stick+, with its quad-core processor, HEVC support, and 4K capabilities convinced me that the gap may have finally been closed.
So, after a couple of days with the Stick+...here are my thoughts on this device
- It's snappy and smooth. It's maybe not quite as quick as my Roku Ultras...but it's every bit as fast as the Roku 4.
- The new remote is great.The ability to control the TV's power and volume without a second remote or a universal remote is loooong overdue.
- Excellent wireless reception. I had two walls between the Stick+ and my router, but was easily streaming 16mbps local media through Plex.
- Powering via the TV's USB isn't optimal. Assuming your TV stops providing power to the USB when turned-off, the Stick+ will have to go through the boot-up sequence and then connect to your wireless before you can do anything with it each time you turn on your TV. This can take ~30 seconds. I highly recommend plugging it directly into an outlet using the provided adapter.
So, this is a great Roku device. It doesn't have the same bells-and-whistles that my Roku Ultra's have...but then again, I also paid nearly twice as much for those. This Stick+ is much cheaper, provides basically the same UI/playback performance, and also has a remote that will make having to juggle your Roku and TV remotes a thing of the past. That's why I say, absent some deal-breaker that I haven't encountered yet, this is the best dollar-for-dollar Roku yet.