Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Submissive's Guide To BDSM Vol. 1: 66 Tips On How To Enjoy Happy & Healthy BDSM Relationship As A Sub Paperback – May 6 2016
|New from||Used from|
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Buy $250, get $100 off promo code: VISAB2B
Here is $100 to spend on your first eligible $250 purchase on Amazon Business. Enter code VISAB2B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Purchase options and add-ons
What does it really mean to be a submissive, or sub? Much of what we see in BDSM practice, especially in the mainstream, focuses on how to become dominant and act like the ideal Dom or Master, or "Top." However, a lot of newcomers are confused as to how this works. They vaguely understand that the submissive or sub or slave is supposed to obey. But they don’t understand the emotional dynamics, or how to act like the ideal sub, or even how to enjoy the experience.
That’s what this book is going to teach you: How to be a better sub, and have a happy & healthy BDSM lifestyle.
Here are just some of the things you will discover in volume 1 of "Submissive's Guide To BDSM":
- Why you want to experience punishment...
- The science of pain & pleasure...
- Type of Doms to beware of...
- How to pick the right Dom just for you...
- How to protect yourself from wannabe Doms and predators...
- The right way to explore taboo fantasies in BDSM...
- Type of limits and when & how to use them...
- How to communicate with your Dom...
- Common mistakes new subs make...
- How to "train" your Master...
- How to "fire" your Dom if it's not working out...
- And much more...
Special offers and product promotions
- Here is $100 to spend on your first eligible $250 purchase on Amazon Business. Enter code VISAB2B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 6 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 114 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1533120927
- ISBN-13 : 978-1533120922
- Item weight : 122 g
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 0.66 x 20.32 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #27,749 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Helpful in some aspects
Don't like the recaps from previous books and cross over from Dom's guide
Can generate some good ideas.
Good book for beginners but I would imagine if you've complete 5-6 decent scene's or spent 25+ hours in scene enactment then you won't need this.