Summary & Analysis of Mind to Matter: The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality by Dawson Church: A Guide to the Book Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary and analysis of the book and not the original book.
Dawson Church provides an eye-opening look at the science behind the energy fields that control our lives. Learn how you can focus your own energy to physically alter the world around and within you and connect with a higher plane of existence.
What does this ZIP Reads Summary Include?
- Synopsis of the original book
- How you can begin to change the physical matter within you
- EFT and ecoMediation therapy practices
- The science behind matter manipulation
- How frequencies are the key to higher consciousness
- How to enter a "flow state" every day of your life
- Editorial review
- Background on the authors
About the Original Book: Mind to Matter: The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality is part science, part therapy, part metaphysical, and part research. Dawson Church expertly weaves personal anecdotes and dense scientific concepts together without missing a beat. In his groundbreaking book, you can learn how everything from electromagnetic fields to quantum physics dictate the human capacity to manipulate matter and improve our lives.
DISCLAIMER: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, Mind to Matter: The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.
- Free trial includes 1 credit in your first month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- Plus, you can enjoy unlimited listening to The Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- You'll unlock exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||47 minutes|
|Audible.ca Release Date||August 08 2018|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #2,714 in Book Notes for Young Adults |
#9,587 in Mental & Spiritual Healing (Books)