Summary: Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts - by Brené Brown Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Summary of Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts - by Brené Brown
Brené Brown is an authority in the study of courage and vulnerability as it pertains to leadership. In brief, she shares subtle skills that encourage courage-building skills and also gives practical steps to apply these skills within organizations and any other form of social setting throughout this empowering book.
What to take from this audiobook?
We all experience difficult conversations frequently. Our first instinct is usually to avoid these kinds of conversations due to the discomfort that they produce. However, this book is a practical guide that delivers the necessary skills to handle these situations competently, courageously, and productively.
Who is this audiobook for?
This audiobook is for listeners who seek to exude more courage, confidence, and leadership. Employees who wish to build productive relationships, trusting and respectful connections with their colleagues, and happy, healthy relationships at all levels will enjoy this book; especially meant for leaders in any setting including military branches, business. NGOs, sports, and all vocations. The following main topics are covered in this book:
- Rumbling with vulnerability
- Living into our values
- Braving trust
- Learning to rise
Added value of this summary:
- Becoming a better leader in one’s organization
- Gaining confidence during difficult conversations
- Creating stronger relationships at home and at work
- Recognizing one’s strengths and uniqueness as a person
- Achieving higher efficiency and job productivity
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||1 hour and 20 minutes|
|Author||Essential Insight Summaries|
|Audible.ca Release Date||April 05 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #61,669 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#695 in Communication & Social Skills
#739 in Book Notes for Young Adults
#1,334 in Social Psychology & Interactions (Books)