Summary of Brené Brown’s I Thought It Was Just Me Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Buy now to get key insights from Brené Brown’s I Thought It Was Just Me.
Sample insights include:
- Shame is a universal emotion. We all experience it. It is a feeling of being flawed and defective. Shame is not a feeling we want to talk about, but if we learn how to be comfortable talking about shame, we can start to learn how to deal with it.
- Shame is a silent epidemic. It’s a problem of epidemic proportions because it has an impact on all of us. What makes it silent is our inability or unwillingness to talk openly about shame and explore the ways in which it affects our lives.
©2020 IDB Books (P)2021 IDB Books
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
Sold and delivered by Audible, an Amazon company
|Listening Length||23 minutes|
|Audible.ca Release Date||February 01 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #166,005 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#3,031 in Book Notes for Young Adults
#7,703 in Women's Health (Books)
#10,250 in Personal Success
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|