Summary of Rising Strong: Includes Key Takeaways & Analysis Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Don't miss out on the fresh perspective of best-selling author and social scientist, Brené Brown, in this summary of her audiobook, Rising Strong: The Reckoning, The Rumble, The Revolution. This FastReads Summary contains full chapter synopses, key takeaways, and analysis to help you quickly understand Brown's insight, and turn your own vulnerability into strength today.
What will you learn from listening to this audiobook?
- How vulnerability and courage can change your perspective
- How to deal with criticism
- How to deal with grief
- How to deal with failure
- The importance of integration
- How to go through life using the three steps of vulnerability
- How to own your story
- How to live daringly
Audiobook summary overview:
Brené Brown's Rising Strong: The Reckoning, The Rumble, The Revolution, is a refreshing book that helps the listener understand the value in falling down in life - that it is only falling that allows us to get back up.
It is through these times that we fall that we are truly tested, and you can learn how to take your own personal failures, and transform them into positives in your life. Brené Brown teaches exactly how to embrace our vulnerabilities in her audiobook, without getting lost in lofty scientific terms. Her relatable stories mean that anyone can absorb the incredibly valuable lessons she is trying to teach.
If you're looking for a way to grow as a human being, to embrace your faults, and to learn from them, this summary of Brené Brown's, Rising Strong, is exactly what you need to do it.
Please note: This is a summary, analysis, and review of the book, and not the original book.
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||45 minutes|
|Audible.ca Release Date||August 04 2017|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #293,018 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#16,988 in Personal Success
#37,438 in Practical & Motivational Self Help
#297,173 in Health, Mind & Body