|Product Dimensions||38.1 x 35.56 x 38.1 cm; 1.97 Grams|
|Item model number||13404|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||37 Pounds|
|Material composition||Summer Infant Pop and Sit Portable Booster, Green/Grey|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||1.97 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Summer Infant Pop 'N Sit Portable Booster, Green
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||38.1 x 35.6 x 38.1 centimeters|
|Item weight||1.97 Grams|
|Age range (description)||Baby,Infant|
|Maximum weight recommendation||37 Pounds|
About this item
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE – The Summer Pop ‘n Sit Booster Baby Seat is an activity floor seat and booster all in one, and can be used both indoors and outside! For 6 months – 4 years (up to 37 pounds)
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION – Whether you need booster seats at a restaurant, a chair at the park or even a floor seat for activity time at home, this portable booster seat can do it all! Plus, the compact fold and included carry bag makes storage simple
- COMPACT FOLD – With an innovative pop and fold design plus a fast, easy and compact fold, you can have a space saver high chair and even use the Pop ‘n Sit booster as a travel high chair at restaurants and more
- EASY CLEANUP – Things can get messy with booster seats, but cleanup is a breeze with the Pop ‘n Sit high back booster seat. It has a removable dishwasher-safe, BPA free tray
- INCLUDES – The Summer Pop ‘n Sit Booster Seat includes a storage pocket, 3-point safety harness, chair straps, and carry bag
- Lightweight, folding frame that sets up in seconds
- Detachable, dishwasher safe tray (BPA free)
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
- Detachable, BPA-free dishwasher safe tray
- 3-point safety harness
- Rear storage pocket
- Compact fold with carry bag
- Chair safety straps included
6 months up to 37 pounds.
Pop 'N Sit Portable Booster
By Summer Infant
The Summer Infant Pop N' Sit Portable Booster supports on-the-go lifestyles and makes feeding time easy with a removable, BPA-free tray, innovative pop and fold set-up, and over the shoulder carrying bag. With its lightweight design and compact fold, the Summer Infant Pop N' Sit Portable Booster is perfect for dining on-the-go or even in the patio with your little one. When your baby needs a place to eat, just pop it open. Bon appétit!
Portable On-the-Go Products
POP! was designed with parents in mind. POP! lightweight products are ideal for parents on the go and setup in seconds.
Mess Free Baby
Your little one can play with their food or even their favorite toys! The BPA-free plastic tray keeps snacks and toys off your little ones lap.
When they’re finished feasting, simply remove the tray and throw in the dishwasher for a quick cleanup! Whether you’re going to grandma's, diners or parks baby has a place at every table. Just pop it open and secure with included chair straps.
Fold, Tote, Pop!
The Pop N' Sit Portable Booster makes anywhere a good place to eat, just pop it open and bon appétit!! With a compact fold and convenient carry bag, feeding your little one on-the-go has never been easier. Whether you’re going to grandma's, diners or parks baby has a place at every table – just pop it open and you’re ready to eat!
In or Out, Whenever You’re About!
Whether it’s a summertime BBQ or cozy lunch for two (just baby and you) – use the Pop N' Sit Portable Booster inside or out, wherever your adventures take you.
The Summer Infant Pop ‘n Sit Portable Booster supports on-the-go lifestyles and makes feeding time easy with a removable, BPA-free tray, innovative pop and fold set-up, and over the shoulder carrying bag. With its lightweight design and compact fold, the Summer Infant Pop ‘n Sit Portable Booster is perfect for dining on-the-go or even in the patio with your little one. When your baby needs a place to eat, just pop it open. Bon appétit!
Packaging box dented
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kindle Customer on July 19, 2018
Update: We have also now used it to travel to Bermuda and used it there as a highchair and beach chair to keep our very mobile toddler out of trouble. It fit in the suitcase no problem. So glad we brought out with us.
On the plus side it is very very user-friendly in terms of how it folds and unfolds, and stores in the included tote bag. The extra pockets will be more convenient once the kiddo wants to stash some things while we're out and about (or to store snacks). It's pretty easy to clean as well, although OCD types may not like that you can't just drop it in the wash.
The only downer is the seatbelt is a little low and the tray is a little finicky to get on properly. I wish they were more effortless but in all this was a good buy.
The downside is that we can't keep it on our dining room chair because we can't push the chair in. But its not too much of a pain to strap and unstrap. The only other reason I gave this 1 less star is because the safety buckles are a pain to deal with. It definitely takes a few tries to unbuckle your child and I have broken a few nails because of it.
We also found that our 15 month, 23lbs baby can quite easily tip the chair over to the side the sides and straps do not stop him from leaning way over to the side which makes it tip. So, it’s useless as a chair unless we are sitting inches away and watching him. It’s frustrating that you can’t turn around for a second to grab him more food or anything.
So, overall the quality is not great and the design is poorly thought out. It is cute however as it looks like a little camping chair, but I wouldn’t buy it if your baby is over 13 months or so.