Sun Bum Original SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray, Vegan and Reef Friendly (Octinoxate & Oxybenzone Free) Broad Spectrum Moisturizing UVA/UVB Sunscreen with Vitamin E, 6 oz
|Price:||$18.99 ($10.73 /100 ml)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||205 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.2 x 5.2 x 19 centimeters|
|Water resistance level||Water Resistant|
|Material type free||Oil Free, Paraben Free|
About this item
- ORIGINAL SPF 50 SUNSCREEN SPRAY. This is the stuff we use every day. The sunscreen that started it all and smells like summer. We wanted a sunscreen to protect those who live and love in the sun, so we made it
- MOISTURIZING SUN PROTECTION. Dermatologist and Sonny approved, this non-comedogenic sunscreen delivers UVA/UVB protection and is packed with Vitamin E. Our oil-free, water-resistant and reef friendly SPF 50 Spray is great for all skin types
- HOW TO USE. 15 minutes before sun exposure, apply liberally to all areas of the skin and avoid the eye area. For best results, reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Sonny’s Tip: Apply every 2 hours for maximum sun protection
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN. The key to practicing safe sun is to protect and moisturize your skin. Our Original Sunscreen line is Hypoallergenic and Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Gluten, Cruelty and Paraben Free to ensure a fun day in the sun
- TRUST THE BUM. What does that mean? It means trust us, the ones who live on the beach and need products that work on even the most intense days in the sun. The simple truth is, when you make products to protect the ones you love, you make ‘em better
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 5.2 x 5.2 x 19 cm; 205 Grams
- Date First Available : July 17 2017
- Manufacturer : Sun Bum International LLC
- Place of Business : ENCINITAS, CA, 92024 US
- ASIN : B003CTYI1I
- Manufacturer reference : 416641
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,567 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #46 in Body Sunscreen
- Customer Reviews:
This is the stuff we use every day. It’s the formula that started it all. People say it smells like summer. We like that. This easy to use, ultra sheer/dry touch continuous spray formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.
From the manufacturer
Sun Bum Original Sunscreen
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
- Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
- Reef Friendly
About Sun Bum
In 2010 we started making products to protect our friends and families from the sun. Since then we’ve grown and gotten a lot bigger but we haven’t changed.
Our Cocoa Beach office is an old Florida beach house off A1A. Our Moonlight Beach office is in the groovy little town of Encinitas California. We play way too much ping pong during work hours. Our refrigerator is full of coconut water and alcohol. We listen to old albums. We take surf breaks. We bring our dogs and kids to work. We want our lives to matter. We make products the way we like them and we hope you like them too. Trust The Bum.
Here Are Some Facts
Broad spectrum sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. These rays are responsible for premature skin aging. They can cause sunburn and play a role in the development of skin cancer. All Sun Bum Original sunscreens are broad spectrum to help prevent skin damage.
No sunscreen blocks 100% of UV rays however higher SPF helps if you are fair skinned or have a history of skin cancer. Sun Bum's Original sunscreens range from SPF 15 TO SPF 70. So choose the right SPF for your skin, and slather it on with confidence.
Enriched with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals. Vitamin E also acts as a moisturizer and can prevent premature aging. Our sunscreen is hypoallergenic and designed for even the most sensitive skin.
Trust the Bum
Sun Bum follows the recommendations and guidelines set by the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF) and the American Cancer Society. All of Sun Bum's Original sunscreens have been tested, approved, and recommended by the SCF.
Apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes before going out in the sun to allow for maximum absorption and protection. Keep in mind SPF ratings are significantly decreased if you don’t apply enough. Think 3 spoonful’s of sunscreen that should do it. Unless you are our 15 foot Sonny, then you might need a little more.
|Original Sunscreen Spray||Original Sunscreen Lotin||Cool Down Lotion||Sunscreen Face Stick||Clear Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Lotion||Sunscreen Lip Balm|
|Application||Before and during a day in the sun||Before and during a day in the sun||After a day in the sun||Before and during a day in the sun||Before and during a day in the sun||Before and during a day in the sun|
|Oil Free - see ingredients list||✓||✓||-||✓||✓||-|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By KellyJo on June 8, 2019
Goes on easily
Tacky texture seems to rub off if you touch it
I am a ginger, so finding a sunscreen that actually works is a yearly battle. This one did provide a MILD level of protection - my burns didn't require hospitalization this year (which has happened). My sunburn did blister and scab, so I am not happy with the spray. The areas I used the SunBum cream products, however, I didn't burn at all, so those ones get five stars!
As someone who fights the sun every year, please remember to use your sunscreen properly! Make sure you give your sunscreen time to dry prior to any water activity and again after drying off. Reapply every hour (or more often if directed). Don't forget lipbalm and sunglasses with UVA/UVB protection and wear a rash guard and sun hat if you can! Stay safe out there.
However, the sun protection is great… I forgot to apply it on one section of my arm- that one little section was badly burnt compared to the rest of my arm lol.
But unfortunately the many cons outweigh that one pro.. so I’ll be sticking with cream-sunscreen next time.