Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Susan Wenzel
Susan Wenzel is a certified sex and relationship therapist. She counsels patients on issues related to love and sex, and leads therapeutic workshops throughout the United States and Canada. She is based in Winnipeg, Canada.
"Susan and her husband were featured in the second-most read article of 2017 in the New York Times Sunday Magazine: "Is an Open Marriage a Happier Marriage?" Susan is a sex therapist, and member of The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT), and holds certification as a counsellor from the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association" - Transatlantic Agency
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Susan Wenzel
For anyone curious about open relationships, here is a valuable handbook from an expert in love, sex, and communication. Relationship therapist Susan Wenzel—who is in an open marriage herself—delivers skillful advice on how to navigate the complex emotional landscape of multi-partner relationships, from polyamory to swinging.
• Filled with of compelling personal stories, anecdotes from clients, and practical exercises
• A guide to cultivating harmonious and fulfilling open relationships
• Author Susan Wenzel is a sex and relationship therapist with years of experience counseling patients on issues related to monogamy, intimacy, and trust.
A Happy Life in an Open Relationship will help you develop your trust and communication skills, explore sexuality and desire, build your confidence and self-worth, set healthy boundaries, overcome jealousy, and so much more.
People interested in making changes in their relationships will appreciate the positive tone, helpful advice, and expert wisdom from an accomplished relationship therapist who has gone through the experience herself.
• A great book for anyone interested in testing the boundaries of monogamy and exploring the world of polyamory
• An accessible and inviting guide for couples to build an open relationship that is strong and lasting
• Perfect for fans of Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence and The State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity by Esther Perel, The Commitment: Love, Sex, Marriage, and My Family by Dan Savage, and Sex at Dawn: How We Mate, Why We Stray, and What It Means for Modern Relationships by Christopher Ryan