The Book of Awesome Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Based on the award-winning 10-million-plus-hit blog 1000awesomethings.com, The Book of Awesome is an international best-selling high five for humanity and a big celebration of life's little moments.
Sometimes it's easy to forget the things that make us smile. With a 24/7 news cycle reporting that the polar ice caps are melting, hurricanes are swirling in the seas, wars are heating up around the world, and the job market is in a deep freeze, it’s tempting to feel that the world is falling apart. But awesome things are all around us, like:
- Popping bubble wrap
- Wearing underwear just out of the dryer
- Fixing electronics by smacking them
- Getting called up to the dinner buffet first at a wedding
- Watching The Price Is Right when you’re home sick
- Hitting a bunch of green lights in a row
- Waking up and realizing it's Saturday
The Book of Awesome reminds us that the best things in life are free (yes, your grandma was right). With laugh-out-loud observations from award-winning comedy writer Neil Pasricha, The Book of Awesome is filled with smile-inducing moments that make you feel like a kid looking at the world for the first time. Listen to it and you’ll remember all the things there are to feel good about.
- A New York Times best seller
- USA Today best seller
- Globe and Mail best seller
- Toronto Star best seller
- Vancouver Sun best seller
- Macleans best seller
- Winner of the Forest of Reading Award
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||7 hours and 25 minutes|
|Narrator||Therese Plummer, Erin Moon, Neil Hellegers, Jesse Einstein, Josh Hurley, Kevin Free|
|Audible.ca Release Date||July 03 2018|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #30,194 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#464 in Humorous Essays (Books)
#525 in Love, Sex & Marriage Humour (Books)
#2,055 in Happiness (Books)
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
picks you up when you are down or blue,
shows you what really matters in this life
I enjoyed reading this and keep it next to my bed and read a new story every morning!
A big "thank you" Neil Pasricha, great job!