Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Therabreath Healthy Gums oral Rinse - Clean Mint | zinc & Tea Tree Oil To Neutralize Bacteria & Restore Gum tissue | Certified Vegan, Gluten Free & Kosher, 16 ounces
|Price:||$12.98 ($27.44 / l)|
Enhance your purchase
|Material type free||Gluten Free|
|Liquid volume||473 Milliliters|
About this item
- Periodontal Mouthwash: Regular use of TheraBreath Healthy Gums Orals Rinse may help address bleeding gums, gingivitis, plaque & tartar buildup, & bad breath Dentist-Formulated support for healthy gums
- Fresh Mouth, Healthy Gums: Attack bad breath at the source while providing extra support for gum health Great for gum problems associated with pregnancy, menopause, & other medical conditions
- Premium Oral Care: Our solution-oriented line of toothpastes, mouthwashes, breath sprays, tonsil stone kits, pet care products, & more can help your whole family get the oral hygiene support you need
- Professional-Grade Products: TheraBreath's line of dentist-Formulated toothpastes, mouthwashes, & other products are designed to help address halitosis, cavity prevention, gum disease, & more
- Trusted Quality: Started in 1994 by dentist Dr Harold Katz, TheraBreath has continued to innovate, delivering an extensive line of the highest-quality oral care products for you & your family This productDoes Not contain Alcohol Saccharin Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Benzalkonium Chloride (an allergen) Artificial colors or flavors
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 6.99 x 6.99 x 20.32 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : April 29 2020
- Manufacturer : TheraBreath
- Place of Business : NEWMARKET, ON, L3Y 7R5 CA
- ASIN : B087TPYZBB
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,124 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #13 in Mouthwash
- Customer Reviews:
This extra strength oral rinse is designed to attack the anaerobic bacteria that cause bad breath while helping to improve the healthy appearance of teeth and gums.
From the manufacturer
1) Certified Gluten-free by GiG (Gluten Intolerance Group). Certificate ID: #72187. Valid through 7/31/21.
(2) Certified Vegan by AVA (American Vegetarian Association) on 3/1/21.
(3) Certified Kosher by KSA (Kosher Supervision of America). Certificate #UKD-ID: KSAV3-P1R0T90. Valid through 12/30/21.
TheraBreath For Kids Anti-Cavity Oral Rinse
Dr. Harold Katz is the founder of The California Breath Clinics and the developer of the TheraBreath line of premium oral care products. He is the recognized expert in the fields of bad breath, taste disorders, tonsil stones and dry mouth.
Dr. Harold Katz created TheraBreath formulas in 1993 to help his own daughter conquer her bad breath because nothing else worked. Since then, millions have regained their confidence by switching to TheraBreath formulas for their daily oral care routine.
- Artificial Colors
- Artificial Flavors
- Note: For more information please refer list of ingredients
|TheraBreath Healthy Gums Oral Rinse - Clean Mint||TheraBreath Healthy Gums Oral Rinse - Clean Mint||TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint||TheraBreath Dry Mouth Oral Rinse - Tingling Mint||TheraBreath Kids Anti-Cavity Oral Rinse - Organic Gorilla Grape||TheraBreath Healthy Smile oral Rinse - Sparkle Mint|
|Extra Strength Fresh Breath||✓|
|No Dyes or Artificial Flavors||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Gluten Free (1)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used it immediately and again before bed. I find the smell and taste pleasant and it does not burn! Best was yet to come, no bleeding overnight!
I will be using only Therabreath from now on and I do recommend it.
- Poloxamer 407
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.05%