|Place of Business||NEWMARKET, ON, L3Y 7R5 CA|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 7 x 19.7 cm; 399.98 Grams|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint | Fights Bad Breath | Certified Vegan, Gluten-Free, & Kosher | 473ml
|Price:||($24.69 / l)|
|Ingredients||Ingredients/Key Active Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, menthol, sodium chlorite, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, sodium benzoate, sucralose, xylitol, sodium bicarbonate. No alcohol, no artificial flavours or colours See more|
|Material type free||Gluten Free|
|Liquid volume||16 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- FIGHT BAD BREATH: Our Fresh Breath Oral Rinse is a dentist-formulated mouthwash that targets sulfur-producing bacteria to help fight bad breath. Clinically proven to be effective for up to 24 hours.
- RESTORE CONFIDENCE: Our Icy Mint mouthwash uses clinically-proven oxygenating ingredients to help fight the bacteria that cause bad breath odor & stop sour, bitter, & metallic tastes in your mouth.
- PREMIUM ORAL CARE: Our solution-oriented line of toothpastes, mouthwashes, breath sprays, tonsil stone kits, pet care products, & more can help your whole family get the oral hygiene support you need.
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE PRODUCTS: TheraBreath's line of dentist-formulated toothpastes, mouthwashes, & other products are designed to help address halitosis, cavity prevention, gum disease, & more.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Started in 1994 by dentist Dr. Harold Katz, TheraBreath has continued to innovate, delivering an extensive line of the highest-quality oral care products for you & your family.
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
(1) Certified Gluten-free by GiG (Gluten Intolerance Group) on 5/2/18. Certificate ID: #61822. Valid through 12/31/18.
(2) Certified Vegan by AVA (American Vegetarian Association) on 3/1/18. Valid through 12/31/18.
(3) Certified Kosher by KSA (Kosher Supervision of America) on 5/10/18. Certificate #UKD-ID: KSAV3-F3P4V81. Valid through 12/30/18.
TheraBreath Fresh Breath Icy Mint Oral Rinse
Dr. Harold Katz is the founder of The California Breath Clinics and the developer of the TheraBreath line of premium oral care products. He is the recognized expert in the fields of bad breath, taste disorders, tonsil stones and dry mouth.
Dr. Harold Katz created TheraBreath formulas in 1993 to help his own daughter conquer her bad breath because nothing else worked. Since then, millions have regained their confidence by switching to TheraBreath formulas for their daily oral care routine.
- Morning Breath
- Garlic Breath
- Stinky Breath
Praised for its ability to attack and eliminate embarrassing breath odor, the patented TheraBreath formula in Fresh Breath Oral Rinse uses the power of oxygen to target bad-breath-causing bacteria deep below the surface of the tongue and at the back of the throat. This refreshing, alcohol-free antibacterial cleanser rinse doesn't burn or sting, so it’s easy to use every day. TheraBreath Icy Mint Oral Rinse is certified kosher, gluten-free and vegan. It is also free of dyes, perfumes, detergents, and other harsh additives that can dry or damage the mouth. TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse is our flagship product and has been dentist- and pharmacist-recommended for more than 20 years. Fresh Breath Oral Rinse by Dr. Katz attacks sulfur-producing bacteria, morning breath, and food odor. In fact, clinical studies have verified that TheraBreath is extremely effective at attacking bad breath odor for up to 24 hours. This powerful mouthwash eliminates even the most severe cases of bad breath or halitosis (which is the scientific name for this condition). Dr. Katz’s proven oral rinse formula does not contain alcohol, artificial flavors, or colors. It is also pH-balanced to maintain a non-acidic environment in the mouth, which reduces burning and enamel erosion, while preventing tooth sensitivity. This product is safe to use twice daily and is available without a prescription.
Product Warnings: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN. If spilled on fabrics, wash out immediately. This product was sealed with protective packaging at the laboratory. If seal is missing, do not use.
ends bad breath
Ingredients/Key Active Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, menthol, sodium chlorite, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, sodium benzoate, sucralose, xylitol, sodium bicarbonate. No alcohol, no artificial flavours or colours
Directions :Rinse mouth for 1 minute with one capful. Gargle with another capful for 30 seconds to clean your throat, a major source of bad breath. Wait 5 minutes before eating. Use morning and night. For best results - Use as part of a twice daily regimen with TheraBreath Toothpaste.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 7 x 19.7 cm; 399.98 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 16 2015
- Manufacturer : Thera Breath
- Place of Business : NEWMARKET, ON, L3Y 7R5 CA
- ASIN : B00TO9UWC4
- Manufacturer reference : 6-97029-32417-2
- Country of origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
#188 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #6 in Mouthwash
- Customer Reviews: