|Place of Business||NEWMARKET, ON, L3Y 7R5 CA|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 7 x 19.7 cm; 530 Grams|
TheraBreath Kids Anti-Cavity Oral Rinse - Organic Gorilla Grape | Fluoride & Xylitol - Supports Healthy Teeth & Reduces Cavities | 473ml
|Price:||($21.52 / l)|
|You Save:||$1.81 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Medicinal ingredient: sodium fluoride 0.05%. Non-medicinal ingredients: water, glycerin, sodium benzoate, xylitol, sodium citrate, citric acid, flavour (organic). Additives: With fluoride and xylitol No artificial flavours or colours See more|
|Liquid volume||473 Milliliters|
About this item
- KIDS ANTI-CAVITY MOUTHWASH: This kid-friendly Dentist-Formulated mouthwash contains fluoride & Xylitol (a natural sweetener), to help support strong, healthy teeth & reduce the formation of cavities.
- ORGANIC GRAPE FLAVOR: made with organic grapes & without sugars, artificial flavors, or dyes, this safe & Effective mouthwash helps you establish good oral health habits for your kids.
- PREMIUM ORAL CARE: Our solution-oriented line of toothpastes, mouthwashes, breath sprays, tonsil stone kits, pet care products, & more can help your whole family get the oral hygiene support you need.
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE PRODUCTS: TheraBreath line of Dentist-Formulated toothpastes, mouthwashes, & other products are designed to help address halitosis, cavity prevention, gum disease, & more.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: started in 1994 by dentist Dr. Harold Katz, TheraBreath has continued to innovate, delivering an extensive line of the highest-quality oral care products for you & YOUR family.
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
1) Certified Gluten-free by GiG (Gluten Intolerance Group). Certificate ID: #72187. Valid through 7/31/21.
(2) Certified Vegan by AVA (American Vegetarian Association) on 3/1/21.
(3) Certified Kosher by KSA (Kosher Supervision of America). Certificate #UKD-ID: KSAV3-P1R0T90. Valid through 12/30/21.
TheraBreath For Kids Anti-Cavity Oral Rinse
Dr. Harold Katz is the founder of The California Breath Clinics and the developer of the TheraBreath line of premium oral care products. He is the recognized expert in the fields of bad breath, taste disorders, tonsil stones and dry mouth.
Dr. Harold Katz created TheraBreath formulas in 1993 to help his own daughter conquer her bad breath because nothing else worked. Since then, millions have regained their confidence by switching to TheraBreath formulas for their daily oral care routine.
- Artificial Colors
- Artificial Flavors
- Note: For more information please refer list of ingredients
|TheraBreath Healthy Gums Oral Rinse - Clean Mint||TheraBreath Healthy Gums Oral Rinse - Clean Mint||TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint||TheraBreath Dry Mouth Oral Rinse - Tingling Mint||TheraBreath Kids Anti-Cavity Oral Rinse - Organic Gorilla Grape||TheraBreath Healthy Smile oral Rinse - Sparkle Mint|
|Extra Strength Fresh Breath||✓|
|No Dyes or Artificial Flavors||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Gluten Free (1)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Parents want nothing but the best products to keep their children healthy – especially when it comes to protecting young, developing teeth. Using a Safe, proven, and dentist-recommended oral Rinse can significantly reduce tartar, plaque build-up, gum disease, and cavities. This is why many parents choose TheraBreath Kids’ oral Rinse as a daily Mouthwash to protect their kids precious smiles. Therabreath for kids oral Rinse is safe for children to use daily. It contains no artificial colors or flavors, which makes it a kid-friendly Mouthwash. Dr. Katz oral Rinse for children Contains healthy doses of fluoride and Xylitol, which helps produce strong, healthy teeth and reduce the formation of cavities. Since our children Mouthwash does not include colorful dyes and is clear, cleaning up accidental spills is Easy and stain-free.
WARNINGS : KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If spilled on fabrics, wash out immediately. This product was sealed with protective packaging at the laboratory. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Medicinal ingredient: sodium fluoride 0.05%. Non-medicinal ingredients: water, glycerin, sodium benzoate, xylitol, sodium citrate, citric acid, flavour (organic). Additives: With fluoride and xylitol No artificial flavours or colours
Directions : Remove cap and fill dosage cap to mark. Vigorously swish rinse around and between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow. Adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. Instruct children under 12 years of age in the proper use of the product and in good brushing and rinsing habits to minimize swallowing. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor. Do not eat, drink or rinse with water for 30 minutes after use.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 7 x 19.7 cm; 530 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 1 2018
- Manufacturer : ANB Canada
- Place of Business : NEWMARKET, ON, L3Y 7R5 CA
- ASIN : B079LG4YFS
- Country of origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
#8,882 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #56 in Mouthwash
- Customer Reviews: