Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
TheraBreath Dry Mouth Oral Rinse - Tingling Mint | Supports & Enhances Your Natural Saliva Production | 473ml
|Price:||$11.99 ($25.35 / l)|
|Ingredients||Ingredients/Key Active Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, xylitol, sodium benzoate, lysozyme, amylase, papain, amyloglucosidase, serralysin, lactoferrin, maltodextrin, mentha piperita oil, aroma, cinnamal, limonene, citrus limon peel oil, citral, spilanthes acmella flower extract, propylene glycol, sodium citrate See more|
|Material type free||Alcohol Free|
|Liquid volume||473 Milliliters|
About this item
- DRY MOUTH MOUTHWASH: Our Dry Mouth Oral Rinse is an alcohol-free mouthwash that helps relieve symptoms of a dry mouth. Made with natural enzymes & flower extracts to help stimulate saliva production.
- SOOTHE & MOISTURIZE: Saliva is the mouth's first line of defense against tooth decay & bacteria. Our Dry Mouth Oral Rinse helps support & enhance your natural saliva production for ideal oral health.
- PREMIUM ORAL CARE: Our solution-oriented line of toothpastes, mouthwashes, breath sprays, tonsil stone kits, pet care products, & more can help your whole family get the oral hygiene support you need.
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE PRODUCTS: TheraBreath's line of dentist-formulated toothpastes, mouthwashes, & other products are designed to help address halitosis, cavity prevention, gum disease, & more.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Started in 1994 by dentist Dr. Harold Katz, TheraBreath has continued to innovate, delivering an extensive line of the highest-quality oral care products for you & your family.
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 6.99 x 6.99 x 20.19 cm; 592 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 1 2018
- Manufacturer : ANB Canada
- Place of Business : NEWMARKET, ON, L3Y 7R5 CA
- ASIN : B079LN55P5
- Country of origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
#70 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #3 in Mouthwash
- Customer Reviews:
Contrary to popular belief, dry mouth symptoms are not just uncomfortable, they can be bad for your mouth and overall health. For people who struggle with a lack of natural saliva production, deal with dry mouth as a side-effect of taking medication, or those living with Sjögren’s syndrome, TheraBreath Dry Mouth oral Rinse is a healthier, more natural, and more effective solution to reduce the symptoms associated with this condition. A lack of saliva can also make It extremely difficult to swallow, eat, and speak properly. For these reasons, using a product that is proven to relieve dry mouth symptoms is vital for overall health. TheraBreath dry mouth oral Rinse has been formulated by professional dentists to help improve the production of saliva. Natural production of saliva is vital for fighting germs that cause bad breath, gingivitis, and cavities. Dr. Katz’s oral Rinse for dry mouth symptoms is extremely effective at improving the natural production of saliva. When taken as directed, it can reduce dry mouth symptoms and other nasty oral problems. Dr. Katz’s dry mouth oral Rinse contains unique salivary enzymes that soothe and moisturize dry mouths, as well as proprietary salivary enhancers. It contains natural ingredients that produce a crisp tingling mint flavor and act as a natural mouth moisturizer that can enhance salivary enzyme production. Shake well to activate the enzymes before each use in order to ensure the ingredients are blended.
From the manufacturer
1) Certified Gluten-free by GiG (Gluten Intolerance Group). Certificate ID: #72187. Valid through 7/31/21.
2) Certified Vegan by AVA (American Vegetarian Association) on 3/1/21.
(3) Certified Kosher by KSA (Kosher Supervision of America). Certificate #UKD-ID: KSAV3-P1R0T90. Valid through 12/30/21.
TheraBreath Dry Mouth Oral Rinse
Dr. Harold Katz is the founder of The California Breath Clinics and the developer of the TheraBreath line of premium oral care products. He is the recognized expert in the fields of bad breath, taste disorders, tonsil stones and dry mouth.
Dr. Harold Katz created TheraBreath formulas in 1993 to help his own daughter conquer her bad breath because nothing else worked. Since then, millions have regained their confidence by switching to TheraBreath formulas for their daily oral care routine.
Great For Dry Mouth Symptoms From:
- Sjogren's Syndrome
|TheraBreath Healthy Gums oral Rinse - Clean Mint||TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Mild Mint | Fights Bad Breath||TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint | Fights Bad Breath||TheraBreath Dry Mouth Oral Rinse - Tingling Mint||TheraBreath Kids Anti-Cavity Oral Rinse - Organic Gorilla Grape||TheraBreath Healthy Smile oral Rinse - sparkle Mint|
|Extra Strength Fresh Breath||✓|
|No Dyes or Artificial Flavors||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Gluten Free (1)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
WARNINGS : KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If spilled on fabrics, wash out immediately. This product was sealed with protective packaging at the laboratory. If seal is missing, do not use.
Ingredients/Key Active Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, xylitol, sodium benzoate, lysozyme, amylase, papain, amyloglucosidase, serralysin, lactoferrin, maltodextrin, mentha piperita oil, aroma, cinnamal, limonene, citrus limon peel oil, citral, spilanthes acmella flower extract, propylene glycol, sodium citrate
Directions : Rinse mouth for 1 minute with one capful. Use as needed. Please consult your physician or dentist if chronic dry mouth persists. Shake well before each use to minimize natural settling.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fini la mauvaise haleine et autres désagréments.
If you don't already have dry mouth, I'd suggest this is overfill for you since you'll over produce saliva.
I used it twice today and tonight will be my first night hoping to not wake up try mouthed without any relief.