Compare Offers on Amazon
Thinkbaby Sunscreen 3oz - 2 pack
|Price:||$29.95 ($16.83 /100 ml)|
|You Save:||$7.04 (19%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Purified Water (0), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (0), Capric Caprylic Triglycerides(0), Sorbitan Stearate (Coconut Based) (1), Pine Wood Resin (0), Vegetable Glycerin (0), Cetyl Dimethicone (0), Hydrogenated Castor Oil (0), Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt) (0), Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil (0), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (0), Tocopherols (Vitamin E) (1), Olive Oil (0), Raspberry Seed Oil (0), Cranberry Seed Oil (0), Hyaluronic Acid (Made From Vegetable) (0), Glucose & Glucose Oxidase And Lactoperoxidase (0), Papaya (0) See more|
|Sun protection||50 SPF|
|Item weight||5 Ounces|
|Skin type||Combination, Normal|
|Active ingredients||Zinc oxide 20% (non-nano)|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15.2 x 5.1 x 15.2 centimeters|
|Water resistance level||Water Resistant|
|Material type free||Chemical Free|
About this item
- SAFE, NATURAL PROTECTION: From family vacations, to a trip to the nursery or park, our award-winning non-toxic, mineral sunscreen protects your baby from the harsh sun
- CLEAN MINERAL FORMULA: Thinksport vegan, Leaping Bunny certified sun creams contain no PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals
- WATER RESISTANT: Our children's sun cream provides the highest water resistance per the FDA, offering kids continuous protection for up to 80 minutes in the pool or sea before reapplication
- REEF FRIENDLY: Safe for children, and safe for the earth. Our physical sunscreen's active ingredient is non-nano Zinc Oxide, and the formula is highly biodegradable, non toxic and does not contain any known chemicals harmful to coral reefs
- EASY APPLICATION: For kids who hate standing still, this fast absorbing sun screen is easy to apply, and protection begins instantly. The formula can be used on face and body, won't leave skin feeling oily or sticky, and has no unpleasant scent
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 5.08 x 15.24 cm; 141.75 Grams
- Date First Available : June 6 2018
- Manufacturer : Thinkbaby
- ASIN : B07DKXG4ZM
- Manufacturer reference : LIVESUNBABY3_AMZSTKR_2pack
Best Sellers Rank:
#9,968 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #52 in Body Sunscreen
- Customer Reviews:
EWG Verified Thinksport Mineral Sunscreen has held the highest rating in EWG's database since 2010. Formulated with Non-Nano Zinc Oxide this physical sunscreen is a water-resistant lotion that instantly starts working to provide you effective broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. The non-greasy formula quickly absorbs, giving you soft skin with a dry, matte finish. Free of biologically harmful chemicals like avobenzone, oxybenzone, parabens, phthalates, PABA, and 1,4 dioxane, this safe and effective sunscreen is water resistant up to 80 minutes, cruelty free and reef safe. Made in the USA. Tips for Application: Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise, you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen. Children under 6 months: Ask a physician before use Health Canada NPN number: 80026009
Purified Water (0), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (0), Capric Caprylic Triglycerides(0), Sorbitan Stearate (Coconut Based) (1), Pine Wood Resin (0), Vegetable Glycerin (0), Cetyl Dimethicone (0), Hydrogenated Castor Oil (0), Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt) (0), Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil (0), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (0), Tocopherols (Vitamin E) (1), Olive Oil (0), Raspberry Seed Oil (0), Cranberry Seed Oil (0), Hyaluronic Acid (Made From Vegetable) (0), Glucose & Glucose Oxidase And Lactoperoxidase (0), Papaya (0)
Ingredients Drug Facts Active Ingredients Purpose: Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano) Sunscreen (6 fl oz) Inactive Ingredients: purified water Legal Disclaimer PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product. The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor's web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on the website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It protects well and doesn't have added perfume smells like the others.
with any sunscreen, make sure you apply generously and every two hours, we tend to apply very little and forget that sweat can make the sunscreen run off so we need to apply all the time.
Sunscreen is your best friend.
By Mac on August 15, 2020