|Product Dimensions||147.32 x 34.29 x 10.16 cm; 4.99 Kilograms|
|Item model number||598004|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||Bike carrier and mounting hardware|
|Item Weight||4.99 kg|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Thule ProRide XT Roof Bike Rack , Silver/Black
Enhance your purchase
|Vehicle service type||Passenger Car|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||147.3 x 34.3 x 10.2 centimeters|
About this item
- Universal upright bike rack for 1 bike
- Quick and secure mounting dial controls the force going into the bike frame
- Soft claw pads adapt to your bike's frame minimizing risk of damage
- Frame holder and wheel tray automatically position your bike as you secure it
- Wheel holders firmly stabilized by diagonal quick release straps
- Easily switch carrier from one side of vehicle to the other
- Lock bike to carrier and carrier to vehicle (locks sold separate)
Frequently bought together
The Thule ProRide XT is a universal upright bike rack for quick, convenient, and secure mounting. This rooftop bike rack gives a clear sign of proper mounting thanks to the torque limiter dial while tightening the soft claw pads. The smartly designed wheel holders with diagonal straps provide added stability while in transport. With a simple tool free interface you can switch carrier from one side of the vehicle to the other. This top of car bike carrier mounts to all Thule rack systems and most factory racks and can hold bikes up to 44 pounds.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have many Thule products, and have been a Thule fan for 20+ years... But recently I have been seeing a trend in the Thule product line of increasing prices and very disappointing products. In this case specifically, the ProRide XT bike carrier broke after just 3 uses !!! We were putting a bike on it today, and while tightening down the clamp, it made a loud snap, and now the jaw does not open with the springy motion that it used to have. You have to actually hold the release button and push the jaw open, which is VERY difficult being more than 6' off the ground.
Seriously Thule, how disappointing. I'm returning the carrier to Amazon, and will go buy a different brand. I'm also rather disappointed with the fitment and style of the roof rack foot pack, it looks TERRIBLE, very poorly designed. Time to go with a hitch-mounted rack from a different brand. Thanks for showing me ANOTHER example that 20+ years of brand loyalty is worth exactly NOTHING. I had hoped you would not fall into this pit of crap quality products at ever increasing prices, but alas, I suppose that you are ultimately no more worthy of loyalty than any other company. So... if Swegman garbage quality is what I'm going to have to buy, then I'm not paying top notch Thule prices.
So - what am I missing here? BTW - I'm loading a mountain bike, not a road bike.
Follow up Oct 8, 2019: I'm now able to load the bike up first time every time, but getting to that took a fair amount of trial and error. I found that these steps worked for me:
1. Hoist the bike up onto the two receivers.
2. While holding the bike in place with one hand, fasten the wheel straps loosely.
3. Lean the bike toward you until the rack clamp clears the frame.
4. Position the rack clamp on the bike down tube.
5. Stand the bike upright. Tighten the rack clamp and wheel straps.